Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any gamers in the house? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Any gamers in the house?
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, in the most respectful way I can put this:

That is cheating!

What kid is going to be watching the screen while you are at the house? (well I guess it could be a girl, but that is unlikely)

My bet is that he sits just off-center and behind you while you play?

Damn teasing footmodel's!

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Laugh] The kid is only 15.....I never thought about it that way......... [Laugh] No wonder I always beat him.....Photo guy said the same thing...poor kid cant even focus on the darn game [Laugh]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DJ
The Legend
Member # 1698

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DJ   Author's Homepage   Email DJ       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Uh, when I was 15 I would have been charging my friends to come over and play videos while you were there [Evil Grin] [Woot]

--------------------
DJ

Posts: 4159 | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL. He's 15 and you never thought of it that way!? Dangle your shoes and you'll surely turn him into one of us (it only takes one attractive pair of feet to do it to a kid...and yours are far beyond attractive!) Go easy on the poor kid...its hard being a man goin against a sexy girl. When the manhood starts thinkin, the brain starts shuttin down. How easy do you think it is to play a videogame with only 5% of your brain functioning?
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by DJ:
Uh, when I was 15 I would have been charging my friends to come over and play videos while you were there [Evil Grin] [Woot]

LMAO! [Laugh]

I was just thinking the same thing. [Laugh]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL......Ive known this kid since he was 9...Thats what I mean by I never thought of it that way......I still see the young kid that he is....Thats all..

Hey guys......How much should he charge his friends?????LOL

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'd say he should treat his house like an arcade. That is, pay to play, or get out, no loitering allowed, that is when you were over to play Halo Sasha. Let's see, at 25 cents a pop per game, and wanting to gaze at you while you were over there, hence distracting them and making them lose all too fast (I know I'd lock up at the controller too) his buddies could probably put that kid through college! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Wind Waker I still havent beat...
Hey mystik, what part are you stuck on? Maybe I could help. I played the fire out of Wind Waker, and loved every minute of it. Even the sailing from island to island. A lot of reviews I've read knock the game for all the sailing, but I even ate that up. I just totally loved the atmosphere and story of Wind Waker, a masterpiece of a video game...

You have got to see the end of the game Bro. It is so damn cool you totally forget the whole "video game" aspect of it and see it as an "experience", not a game at all.

Have you seen any screenshots of the next Zelda? All the pissing and moaning people did over the cel-shaded Wind Waker got Nintendo to put realistic graphics in it. I'm personally disappointed, because now it looks like any other 3D game. Wind Waker was art in it's own right, and in my opinion really did Link and Zelda and the whole world they're in justice.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sasha, are you a fan of the Roleplay genre? You should check out Tales of Symphonia. It's an excellent game for the 'cube.

And if you like First Person Shooters, you should consider reserving a copy of Metroid Prime 2. The first Metroid Prime was phenominal, and I hope the sequel will be just as good. And hopefully, ever better.

By the way, I think my PS2 is full of dust bunnies. I probably won't use it again until Dragon Quest VIII gets a US release. [sad]

Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dont know if anyone here is into first person shooters but if you have a computer that will run it Doom 3 is absolutely amazing. I am 30 years old and when everyone else goes to bed I put my headphones on turn out the lights and it makes me jump out of my chair. If you watch scary movies and they dont do much for you trust me and try this game. I wouldnt recommend buying it if you have less than a 2.5 with less than a gig of ram and a vid card with atleast 128 vid mem. I have a P4 with a radeon 9800 gig of ram and an audigy 2 sound card and I have to run it on meduim quality at 1024x768
WARNING Consult your doctor before playing if you have a history of high blood pressure or heart related illness! LOL [Laugh]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
You should check out Tales of Symphonia. It's an excellent game for the 'cube.

From what I've seen of this game, it looks really nice! How is the battle system set up? Turn based or real time? All I know is that I have yet to hear anything negative about the game. Too bad it wasn't one of the games on sale at Toys R Us. [Big Grin]

Another game for the Game Cube I think deserves mention is Wario World. That game is action packed to the point where I'm comparing it with games like Silhouette Mirage and Gunstar Heroes! In other words, it seems like everything comes at you at once, just like a game made by Treasure, only Wario World is Nintendo made! Wario is a very interesting character too, totally out for himself and bad as hell. Just picture Mario with no morals and all kinds of fighting moves, and you get Wario. The graphics are sweet and the sound-track is awesome. You Game Cube owners will like Wario World if you don't already have it. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lordsoysauce
Major Player
Member # 2193

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lordsoysauce     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tales' Battle system is fully real-time. Try to imagine you're playing Super Smash Bros. Melee. It is wholely player-decisive. And you can even multiplayer on it! I love it!
Posts: 242 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My girlfriend (the one you are all familiar with!) has beaten Tales already. She said it had a lot of plot twists, but was a really good game. She said she finished it in 50+ hours, which is really good for an RPG. Shes an extremely avid gamer...maybe moreso than me. She's big into RPGs, and Dance Dance Revolution. Im big into racing,fighting, action, FPS...stuff like that. She shoves her feet in my face and I lose [sad] Oh well.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Hey mystik, do you think you can get your girlfriend to put up a list of her favorite games? I'm curious about all the RPG's she's played, and how much she liked them. I sure hope she's got to play the Phantasy Star games and the Shining games, those are some of my personal favorite RPG's, and I'd recommend them to anybody.

On a side note, has she ever played any of the RPG's on the Turbo Duo? Namely Cosmic Fantasy 2 and Ys Books I & II? Those games were stellar, way ahead of their time!

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

she's gone through Tales of Symphonia, Final Fantasy X, Final Fantasy X-2, the entire .hack series, Xenosaga, and Kingdom Hearts...off the type of my head. She's a big PS2/Gamecube nut. Im waiting for Fable to come out on Xbox next week. Have you been watching Fire Emblem? That looks great...
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links