Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any gamers in the house? (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Any gamers in the house?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fire Emblem? I'm only slightly aware of the series. That is, I've heard some about it, but never really got to see a lot of it. Looks cool huh? You got a link or something to show me more about it? You got me curious. [Big Grin]

Right now, the only game I'll be staring at for a while is Wario World. Have you got to play this mystik? Jeez-louise is this game the shit! If this isn't in your Game Cube library already, rush out and buy this game! Don't mistake it for the Wario Ware series, this is Wario's own adventure game, and he is cool as hell. EVERYTHING attacks you at once, the graphics are sweet as can be, the soundtrack is awesome...I'm telling you what, this game is great!

If it sounds like I'm gushing, it's because I am. I'm under the impression that this game didn't get a lot of publicity, and if so that's a crying shame. If you like action, fighting, platforming, and a level of intensity to beat the band, Wario World is for you!

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is toys r us still doing that deal? Kinda intruiged, but what kind of game is it? Action like Mario?
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord:
I dont know if anyone here is into first person shooters but if you have a computer that will run it Doom 3 is absolutely amazing. I am 30 years old and when everyone else goes to bed I put my headphones on turn out the lights and it makes me jump out of my chair. If you watch scary movies and they dont do much for you trust me and try this game. I wouldnt recommend buying it if you have less than a 2.5 with less than a gig of ram and a vid card with atleast 128 vid mem. I have a P4 with a radeon 9800 gig of ram and an audigy 2 sound card and I have to run it on meduim quality at 1024x768
WARNING Consult your doctor before playing if you have a history of high blood pressure or heart related illness! LOL [Laugh]

Hi. I was wondering if i should buy Doom3. I´ve read the game is a little short and very demanding concerning the computer type. But you seem to be impressed. I will wait a little longer and buy it later since i recently got Thief 3, another of my favourites.
Kisses! [kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
Is toys r us still doing that deal? Kinda intruiged, but what kind of game is it? Action like Mario?

It's action like Mario, but not exactly in the 3D aspect. I mean, it's 3D as in you can go almost anywhere you want, but the camera is panned a ways up, so it's got a sort of top down/side-scrolling feel to it. Hard to describe, but very unique. My original thoughts about comparing this game to the likes of Gunstar Heroes and Silhouette Mirage were more accurate than I thought. You see, Treasure did those two games, along with a slew of other hits like Dynamite Headdy, Bangai-O, Ikaruga, Alien Soldier, Radiant Silvergun, and Guardian Heroes. If you've played any of these games, you'll know that Treasure has a reputation of delivering a good and intense time. Well, what I found out is that Nintendo actually farmed out Wario World to be developed by these guys, and so Wario World is screaming quality goodness from both the Nintendo and Treasure camps! How cool is that?!

The game is easy learn, but hard to put down because of the fun factor. As with any game made by Treasure, there are plenty of cool bosses to fight, and these bosses range from weird to bad-assed to demented (wait until you see the giant clown that pops his own head off, or the giant fat dinosaur wearing a hot pink bikini). You can rush through the game levels, but then you miss out on all kinds of sub-levels and finding little goodies (thus affecting the ending), so it's easy enough for kids to play, but then deep enough for adults to appreciate. *edit: I just thought I'd mention that Wario makes Mario look like an altar boy, because you see Wario is a fighting type of character. He can punch out enemies, pile-drive them, swing them by the ankles and take out more of them, throw them into each other, run and knock them down, etc, he's got a lot of moves. Mario is a good-guy character, but since Wario is already an asshole, he's got a lot less scrupples in dealing with enemies, so they really built on this idea of him.

You can run a search on the game and see some images, but like most 3D games none of the images do the game any real justice, because you have to see it in action to believe it. If you read anybody saying this game suffers from slow-down, don't believe it for a minute. I'm about half-way into it (I'm trying to find everything in it), and I've only seen it slow-down once, and that was when there were around 25 or 30 enemies on screen at once. The game runs at 60FPS, so it stays pretty fast and intense, another trademark of Treasure's game design.

Hope this helps give you an idea about the game. I'm lovin' it myself, and can see myself going back for more once I beat it. If you buy it, I know you'll like it too.

BTW, I saw your girlfriend's pics this morning in the Contributions section. YOWZA! [Mmm] You are one lucky guy, but then, you knew that already. [Smile] [Cool]

*edit: Yeah, as far as I know, Toys R Us is still having the sale. I got the game brand new for $15, so odds are you'll luck out like that if you go check it out. I grabbed the last one of Wario World at my local store, and man am I thankful I didn't miss out!

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The last computer game I bought was Farcry. It was the first game on the market that really justified the money I spent on a new PC. The graphics are nothing short of breathtaking. If you have the hardware, I HIGHLY recommend it. What sold me on the game was a demo that my mate had; I must have played it a billion times over revelling at the graphics, exploring every nook and cranny of the massive level and wasting oodles of time just fiddling with barrels and boxes (the game has a very accomplished physics engine).

Right now, I'm looking ahead to the day that Half Life 2 comes out. It's supposedly only a matter of weeks away from going gold! If it turns out to be even half as good as the original, then it will almost certainly end up being one of the best PC games of the last ten years. [Thumbs Up]

Now and again, I also can't resist loading up a certain other game to pass the time - Pro Pinball: Timeshock. The pinball table is pre-rendered to such a high standard that it looks REAL. The game also has great sound effects and physics to boot. There are actually several titles in the "Pro Pinball" range, but two features set Timeshock apart (for me, anyway). Firstly, it has a cool Sci Fi theme, and secondly, there's a female announcer who intones suggestive phrases like "what a big one". If you can find a copy anywhere, the retailer's are gonna be practically BEGGING you to take it. I actually picked it up for about £3 ($5) in a computer shop well over two years ago.

Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is very taxing on your computer to play Doom 3 but if you like to jump its the game for you. I also have to agree with jayarr Farcry is very beautiful he should also check out doom 3 the physics in it are unbelievable. As far as short play I dont know I have about 15 hours into it and I havent beat it yet. Of course since I found this place I havent played any games lol.

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockwell
Board Regular
Member # 1616

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockwell   Email Rockwell   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mister "foot fuckin' mastuh!" himself Lou Gojira let me borrow his GameCube Legend of Zelda collection (the one with most of the Zelda games) and I'm currently having a ball playing Ocarina of Time. Oh sure the graphics may be dated, but you forget about it as the story and gameplay draw you in.
Posts: 10 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sol
All Pro Poster
Member # 2476

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sol   Email Sol   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, I just got Fire Emblem and played nonstop for like 3 days. =.o
AMAZING game and I recommend it a lot.

I like most games but I am a big fan of Zelda, Mario, Final Fantasy and Pokemon (seriously).

I also am currently addicted to Final Fantasy XI.. infact my addiction is so bad it might even exceed my addiction to feet. ;x
I have over 1000 hours of playtime and have only had it a few months.
Help. ._.;

Posts: 700 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sol, you like Zelda right? What did you think of Wind Waker? I personally couldn't get enough of it, and loved the cartoon look of everything in it. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Anybody plan on picking up a hand-held? That new Nintendo DS is sure sounding cooler all the time! But to tell the truth, I'm hoping that when the DS get's released, that'll cause the Gameboy Advance to drop a lot in price, then I can snag one of them. I've been wanting Phantasy Star Collection on that for a long time now, plus it'll be cool to use it with my Game Cube on certain games. I can see me starting a new quest on Wind Waker just so I can use the Tingle Tuner and unlock more goodies. [Woot]

That's the thing about that Wario World game I'm geeking over. In the process of finding all the hidden goodies in that game, I've managed to unlock about eight mini-games for the Wario Ware game on the Gameboy. Only problem is, I can't play them because I don't have a Gameboy! [sad]

Hopefully someday... [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lord
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2465

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lord     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lou How old of games do you like?
I have a Nintendo emulator and about 60+ games for it if your into older games.
Im working on a Nintendo 64 emu.
Let me know.

Long live WU! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
To get what you want. STOP doing what isn't working.

Posts: 1514 | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

I'm more of an old-schooler when it comes to video games, Lord. My favorite era of gaming were the 16-bit years, with my all-time favorite systems being the Neo Geo, Turbo Duo, Sega Genesis, and the Super Nintendo. As far as the new systems go, I like the Game Cube and Dreamcast. The 32-bit years were a transitional phase to me, but I have quite a few faves from the PSX and Saturn systems.

I like some 8-bit Nintendo games, but purely out of nostalgia's sake. I'd like to be able to play Excitebike and Ice Climber again, among a few other games. It's not like I really miss those years or anything though. Personally, I thought the Sega Master System was the champ back then. That system had Phantasy Star, Fantasy Zone II, Alex Kidd, Outrun, Space Harrier, and a whole bunch of other cool games that didn't get a whole lot of recognition for their time. I understand that the Sega Master System actually caught on in Europe though, and was all the rage back then over there. [Cool]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

JayArr
Major Player
Member # 2229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for JayArr   Email JayArr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ever tried Uni Racer, Lou? I used to have a SNES but never actually purchased it for my console. A few years ago during my stint with emulators, however, I decided to give it a try. It was ENORMOUS fun - and incredibly slick graphics for the time.
Posts: 126 | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hEY,

I WAS PLAYING HALO AT THE NEIGHBORS HOUSE LAST NIGHT...AND SURE AS SHIT....A FEW OF HIS FRIENDS SHOWED UP!!(FIRST TIME EVER) I THINK YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT..... [Laugh]

ALL I KNOW IS....WHATS MY CUT%%%%%%%%... [Laugh]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by JayArr:
Ever tried Uni Racer, Lou? I used to have a SNES but never actually purchased it for my console. A few years ago during my stint with emulators, however, I decided to give it a try. It was ENORMOUS fun - and incredibly slick graphics for the time.

I've seen it in action, but never got to play it. I remember it looking cool and fun.

Speaking of emulators, I've got a Bro here in town that is looking into an emulator that runs arcade games that've been dumped. I sure hope he's successful in that endeavor, I'd love to take a whirl on some of those arcade board shooters. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links