Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Fictional Character Game (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  29  30  31   
Author Topic: Fictional Character Game
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Sub-Zero (From MK, for good ol' footlong!)

Suprised Foot Long didn't use it yet, as i paged thru just to make sure and he's had three S's too

Good one 'AF05'. [Thumbs Up] I'm as suprized as you are, the thought didn't actually cross my mind. [Thud] .... maybe it shows how "Switched On" I am [Big Grin]

Oh mine...

Oharra (Scarface dude on Enter the dragon)

-
The scene ended with this famous dramatic facial
 -

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thundercracker
All Pro Poster
Member # 7778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thundercracker   Email Thundercracker   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Austin Powers
Posts: 656 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superfly Jimmy Snuka (WWE or should I say WWF [Tongue] )

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Archangel (x-men)
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:

I don't know if that counts because that's his real name, except for the Superfly part that is.
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

quote:
Originally posted by footspy:
quote:
Originally posted by FootLongSub Zero:

I don't know if that counts because that's his real name, except for the Superfly part that is.
O.k I'll keep that in mind next time... Ummmmmm I think your right so you won't be seeing the names from me anymore... eg The Heartbreak Kid or HBK and not The Heartbreak Kid Sean Michaels....

This one should slide [Fingers Crossed] coz I did a bit of extra research through wiki and according to them, his birth name is James Reiher...

My turn?

Legolas . (Bad ass elf - Lord Of The Rings)

-

--------------------

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Superman
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nick Fury
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FtLckr26
The Legend
Member # 13998

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FtLckr26   Email FtLckr26   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoshi (super mario games)
Posts: 3359 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Memphis_Sole
All Pro Poster
Member # 29787

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Memphis_Sole   Email Memphis_Sole   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Inara from firefly [Big Grin]

--------------------
So…. Here you are… too foreign for home…. too foreign for here…. Never enough for both……

Diaspora Blues

Posts: 791 | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Alice Cooper

That should count, I hope, since his real name is Vincent Furnier. If that doesn't count I'm going to go with

Azrael

He's a character in the Batman universe.

FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

I'll go with Azrael coz the name remindes me of Gargamels cat from the smurfs [Big Grin] "I'll get you... I'll get all of you, if it's the last thing I'll ever do... hehehehehahahahaha... (Not word for word but I think it went something like that..)

Lucky Luke

-

--------------------

footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Electro

My favorite Spider-Man villain of all time. I've been hoping they'd use him in the Spider-Man movies since the first one was still in the talking stage. Hopefully, but I really doubt it, he'll be in the next one.

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Othello (from the eponymous Shakespeare play, Othello the Moor)
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Orgazmo
  This topic comprises 31 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  29  30  31   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links