Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any gamers in the house? (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Any gamers in the house?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
hEY,

I WAS PLAYING HALO AT THE NEIGHBORS HOUSE LAST NIGHT...AND SURE AS SHIT....A FEW OF HIS FRIENDS SHOWED UP!!(FIRST TIME EVER) I THINK YOU GUYS WERE RIGHT..... [Laugh]

ALL I KNOW IS....WHATS MY CUT%%%%%%%%... [Laugh]

I think you'll have to get that squared away with your neighbor, and see if he's caught onto this prime opportunity he's got. [Big Grin]

Of course, if I was your neighbor, you could come over and play any of the systems I've got pretty much anytime you want. Just think Sasha, you, me, playing doubles on Metal Slug 3 on the Neo Geo... of course all would go well until you started apreading them toes, your legs crossed and stretched out relaxing... I'd be like: "Huh? Oh yeah, this boss we have to fight..you just shoot him in the toes...I mean weak spot...then avoid them arches all the legging way up to...uh...avoid the laser shots until the toes spread out and the dirty soles are drenched with my tongue and then....uh...what game are we playing now?" [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I finally did it. Wario's castle is completely restored! Every Spriteling was found, every Wario statue piece was found, and I got every video game playing skill I've got taxed to no end during the process... [Woot]

I swear, I don't think I've played a game this challenging and yet so addictive in years. There were times I was ready to throw that controller, times I cussed entire novels worth of four-letter words, would've been pulling my hair out if it wasn't shaved off... and yet I couldn't stop playing this game. Folks, you gamers who own Game Cubes, you HAVE to get Wario World! For a mere $15 you get a game that puts so many other games to total shame. Great player control, all kinds of moves, pretty graphics, smooth music, and one of the coolest characters ever put in a video game.

There, enough gushing. I just had to brag about it, as I truly feel like getting 100% on this game was an accomplishment. Those final levels, the ones you don't have to beat to finish the game, but you have to beat to get a perfect score, will certainly weed out the casual gamers from the hardcore. That's not elitism talking, that's just stating a fact. The Tony Hawker's and the GTAer's of the world need not apply, no button mashing or special codes will help you here. It's all about skill and determination, and while I think there are 1000's more folks better at video games than I am, I really got an ego boost completely finishing Wario World.

Time to go celebrate... have a nice day! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
Anybody plan on picking up a hand-held? That new Nintendo DS is sure sounding cooler all the time! But to tell the truth, I'm hoping that when the DS get's released, that'll cause the Gameboy Advance to drop a lot in price, then I can snag one of them. I've been wanting Phantasy Star Collection on that for a long time now, plus it'll be cool to use it with my Game Cube on certain games. I can see me starting a new quest on Wind Waker just so I can use the Tingle Tuner and unlock more goodies. [Woot]

Hey Lou, I don't know if the price is low enough for you yet, but the Gameboy Advance SP has just been lowered to $79.95. Or you can score the Gameboy Advance (non SP) for around $50. I'd definately go with the SP though as it has backlighting (a HUGE improvement). I never leave home without mine! Hope this helps. [Cool]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the head's up Bro! [Thumbs Up]

Honestly, I think I'll get the regular Advance instead of the SP. I like the way the original Advance was set up, with the controls on the sides of the screen instead of under it. Also, it seems like the control pad got shrunk down a little bit with the SP, and my big ol' thumbs have a hard enough time with the digital control pad on the Game Cube controller... [sad]

The backlighting is pretty sweet, but I can live without that. How? I've got a Neo Geo Pocket Color, and that sucker has no back-lighting at all, and I just got used to it.

Anyway, what games do you have on your Gameboy Fanatic? Any titles you'd recommend to a future Gameboy owner? [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Golden frickin Sun. That game ROCKED. Advance Wars in a close second, along with Metroid Zero Mission. Kingdom Hearts is coming out soon for it as well...you do know the game boy has the largest library of games...ever. Zelda LttP is a good one..
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Thanks for the recommendations Bro. [Cool]

I figured Golden Sun would be awesome, because from what I understand, the team that did the Shining series did this one, and I've been a fan of the Shining Force games, and Shining in the Darkness and Shining the Holy Ark for a good long time!

Do you know if the Gameboy Castlevania games are any good? Symphony of the Night is my all-time favorite PSX 1 game, but sadly it looks like Konami abandoned 2D Catlevania after that for home consoles, and stuck to 2D only for portable systems. I know Symphony of the Night is a helluva game to try and follow, but I'm hoping for at least a really great new 2D Castlevania game.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OMG...Castlevania RULES on the GBA. That was one of the best 2D experiences I have ever played. From summons to gravity binds to fire whips...oh its all there. Incredible games.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

Icon 1 posted      Profile for fanatic66   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Anyway, what games do you have on your Gameboy Fanatic? Any titles you'd recommend to a future Gameboy owner? [Smile]

I like the classic arcade compilations like the Pac-man collection & the Midway collection. I also like anything Mario. In fact, I'll probably try to get my hands on Wario very soon because of your recomendation. I'm also fond of the Mega-man series. I never used to like Mega-man until I played it on the GBA. Go figure. Medal of Honor is also one of my favs. I picked up a game the other day that's been growing on me call Sea Trader. It's about pirates. It's more of an RPG. There's really no actual movement on the screen, just alot of reading. The screen shots are pretty cool though. It's something different. I like it. Oh, & sorry for the delay getting back to you Lou. Work has me pretty tied up these days. [Cool]
Posts: 411 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by fanatic66:
quote:

I like the classic arcade compilations like the Pac-man collection & the Midway collection. I also like anything Mario. In fact, I'll probably try to get my hands on Wario very soon because of your recomendation. I'm also fond of the Mega-man series. I never used to like Mega-man until I played it on the GBA. Go figure. Medal of Honor is also one of my favs. I picked up a game the other day that's been growing on me call Sea Trader. It's about pirates. It's more of an RPG. There's really no actual movement on the screen, just alot of reading. The screen shots are pretty cool though. It's something different. I like it. Oh, & sorry for the delay getting back to you Lou. Work has me pretty tied up these days. [Cool]
Thanks for the recommendations, and don't sweat the delay, I totally understand how consuming work can get sometimes.

Now keep in mind that the Wario game I've been drooling about is the one on the Game Cube, Wario World. Not the Wario Ware game. Not saying Wario Ware is bad, but it's not the adventure game that Wario World is, it's more of a "party" game.

Midway collection? Isn't that the game with Joust on it? And Robotron 2084? I love those games to no end, all-time classics without a doubt. I wonder though, does the small screen hamper those kinds of games? I mean, the graphics are already pretty small to begin with. Have you found this to be a problem?

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by mystik:
OMG...Castlevania RULES on the GBA. That was one of the best 2D experiences I have ever played. From summons to gravity binds to fire whips...oh its all there. Incredible games.

Sweeeeetttttt... I like Castlevania, and glad to hear that the Gameboy versions have done it justice. Thanks for the info. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

To you XBox owners, I have a question:

I have heard that you can modify an XBox to play emulated games you can download off the internet and burn onto CD. Can anybody confirm this as being true or not? The reason I ask is that there is a literal ton of arcade games that have been dumped and emulated, yet for some reason a home version was never made of them. Games like Golden Axe II: The Revenge of Death Adder, Blade Master, Gallop: Galactic Police, Hotdog Storm, Gal's Panic, etc etc. All great games, but no home versions ever made (at least to my knowledge). If the tales are true, then the XBox would be the system to buy for all the old-schoolers like me who are pushover's for the 2D golden age of gaming, yet can't afford all the motherboards to be able to play these classics.

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Lou.. I kick Ass at Mario World....Any tips you need ..just P/m Me..or visa versa.. I'm almost to the end..

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
Hey Lou.. I kick Ass at Mario World....Any tips you need ..just P/m Me..or visa versa.. I'm almost to the end..

Which Mario World are you refering to? There's been a few on different platforms. If you're talking about Mario Sunshine or Paper Mario on the Game Cube, I don't own those and don't have a clue about them. Glad to hear you've almost got it whipped though. [Cool] [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

You havent played Mario Sunshine!? That game is so much fun man, its one of Gamecubes Gems! Anyway, I own an Xbox and there are some people who do that mod and are able to play tons of emulated games for free...but I dunno. Seems kinda fishy to me.
fanatic66
Elite Trooper
Member # 991

quote:
Midway collection? Isn't that the game with Joust on it? And Robotron 2084? I love those games to no end, all-time classics without a doubt. I wonder though, does the small screen hamper those kinds of games? I mean, the graphics are already pretty small to begin with. Have you found this to be a problem?

Yep, that's the one. The small screen does take a little getting used to, but it's really not that big of a deal. In my opinion, the graphics are a bit better than the originals. What I mean is, they are sharper, more crisp. Also, as I've said before, the backlighting on the GBA SP helps out immensely. As for the smaller joypad & buttons, that hasn't been a problem for me, & believe me, my hands are like big 'ol wookie paws! [Laugh]
  This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links