Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » Any gamers in the house? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   
Author Topic: Any gamers in the house?
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey mystik, have you decided on a DS or not? Last I heard they're doing pretty good at $150 a piece. A friend of mine has got to give one a try, and he said that there is no doubt in his mind that Nintendo is going to stay the undisputed king in hand-helds with this nifty little system. [Smile]

--------------------
Like Girls?
Like Real Barefoot Girls?!
Then this place is for you!
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com
Your best source for some Real Deal Hardcore Barefoot Girls!

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I got one already! My Girlfriend bought one for her and one for me as my early christmas present! It is AWESOME I assure you. Ive been playing Super Mario 64 on it, and I have a total of 64 stars, out of 150! Better than N64 caliber graphics, touch screen technology and wireless multiplayer along with a chat room program built in. Its sweet. If you want I can post pics of it.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I got one already! My Girlfriend bought one for her and one for me as my early christmas present!
Get the fuck out! Alright! [Cheers]

Yeah Bro, if you'd like to post some pics of this, please feel free. I understand that the DS Mario allows you to play as Yoshi too? What other goodies does this have that the 64 version didn't?

I saw a preview on Tech TV the other day of a (I guess) pack-in game for it where you have to blow out these little advancing cnadles by blowing on the touch-screen. Not much in the way of an actual game, but that is one helluva concept to strut a new technology! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Posts: 5427 | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tasm
Major Player
Member # 3081

Icon 1 posted      Profile for tasm   Email tasm   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is the DS backlit so you can play in the dark?I heard backlit portables suck alot of battery life.Does it come with a special big battery that you can recharge?How many hours can you get out of it?I wonder if the portable playstation graphics are as good or better.

--------------------
women's feet are so awesome!!!!!!

Posts: 148 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mystik
All Pro Poster
Member # 1420

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mystik   Email mystik   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL man if only you knew! You can play as Luigi, Mario, Wario or Yoshi, there are a crap load more stars, you can use the D pad or touch screen to move around, and it uses a Lithium Ion Battery for recharging that lasts for 6-8 hours on a full charge I believe. It is backlit incredibly well, and has never died on me. No more needing to buy batteries! If I can find a good place to upload videos of it I could do that for you guys if you have any requests, or want to see Mario or Metroid in action. Me and my girlfriend played a game of wireless Mario 64 (get this, you only need ONE game to play. If 3 other people have DS's they can download off of your copy and play too, off of that one cartridge) and it was sweet. Metroid Prime:Hunters feels like a computer first person shooter in that you play using the touch screen kinda like you would with a mouse. It's awesome, innovative, and cool. It's a cool step forward in videogames, not just some gadget with MP3 functionality, Movie playback and the ability to play games. No gimmicks. Just the hardware. Lemme know if theres something you want to see about it and Ill be happy to post it, be it a video or a pic.
Posts: 779 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lemme know if theres something you want to see about it and Ill be happy to post it, be it a video or a pic.
I'd like to see some footage of my favorite anti-hero Wario in Mario64. Just a few minutes of you kicking ass with him if that's possible, I would sure like to see it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Sindee
Board Regular
Member # 3229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sindee   Author's Homepage   Email Sindee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have a question for all you gamers out there...

We got the kids an Xbox for Christmas, and since I'm off school for a few weeks I've decided that its a great way to pass the time... unfortunately I can only get into games that have a "Quest-Type" theme to them, like Zelda... I got lucky because the game Fable came with the system, but I've already finished it and am now looking for something new...

Does anyone know of a game for Xbox that is similar to Zelda or even Dark Cloud (PS2)??

--------------------
Co-creator and bedmate of TNTeasefeet.com!

Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sindee. If you like Star Wars and role-playing games, then I'd recommed either of the "Star Wars: Knights of The Old Repulblic" games. There is a part one and two. I think both are pretty good. Both are for Xbox only.

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

quote:
Originally posted by Sindee:
I have a question for all you gamers out there...

We got the kids an Xbox for Christmas, and since I'm off school for a few weeks I've decided that its a great way to pass the time... unfortunately I can only get into games that have a "Quest-Type" theme to them, like Zelda... I got lucky because the game Fable came with the system, but I've already finished it and am now looking for something new...

Does anyone know of a game for Xbox that is similar to Zelda or even Dark Cloud (PS2)??

Hmmmm, that's a tough one, because I'm not all that familiar with what the XBox has to offer. I can't think of a quest-like game along the Zelda or Dark Cloud lines for it, but if you like epic-scale game worlds and a gazillion hours worth of play time, let me recommend "Phantasy Star Online episodes I & II". It's RPG type of gameplay only in real-time. You can play online or offline, and there is virtually no limit to the goodies that game has in it. You start off by creating a character, and then taking the character on adventures, leveling them up. That's it, essentially, but once you get immersed into it, the game has an addiction quality about it that makes it next to impossible to put down.

Reason I know about this game is because it's been cross-licensed to the Game Cube, which I own, and originally appeared on the Dreamcast, which I own as well. I own two versions of the same game, and let me tell you, I'm a picky mofo when I choose games. I liked this so much on the Dreamcast, I went and bought it again when I got me a Game Cube.

Check it out, I think you'll enjoy it. [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Sasha
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1842

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sasha   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love role play games.. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Xoxoxo Sasha

essenceofsasha.com

You wanna play with my warm hosed feet. Don't you?

Posts: 2077 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sasha:
I love role play games.. [Big Grin]

LOL! What do you want to play Sasha? [Mmm]

You been playing Xbox at the neighbor kids house lately? That kid should be rich by now. [Laugh]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sindee
Board Regular
Member # 3229

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sindee   Author's Homepage   Email Sindee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks Wu and Lou...

I will definitely have to try those games out! I bought Tony the new Rainbow Six game and thought I would give that a try... but I've discovered that I'm not very good at the covert missions... I more of a hand-to-hand, up-close action kinda girl!!

--------------------

Posts: 44 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mmm covert missions... [Mmm]

Those types of games are Tom Clancy's specialty, and I've always been a sucker for that kinda stuff. In fact, I've spent the last few weeks finding myself smitten with a game from a few years ago called Winback: Covert Operations that I've been playing on N64 over here. They also made a port of it for PS2. Addicting stuff! I completed the mission and have already gone thru it all again several times since then. hehe

[Big Grin]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lou Gojira
Bad Motherfucker
Member # 983

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lou Gojira   Email Lou Gojira   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sindee:
Thanks Wu and Lou...

I will definitely have to try those games out! I bought Tony the new Rainbow Six game and thought I would give that a try... but I've discovered that I'm not very good at the covert missions... I more of a hand-to-hand, up-close action kinda girl!!

More hand-to-hand? Then you definitely gotta get P.S.O. (Phantasy Star Online) episodes I & II, because basically, it breaks down to non-stop fighting, adventuring, and leveling up. If you like action, with a serious dose of adventure to it, you'll eat this game up. Sorry if I'm sounding like a salesman here, but when I think something is cool, I stand behind it. P.S.O. is just that, cool through and through. About the only thing I can think of to gripe about with it is you can't make a female character barefoot, which seriously blows...however, since the upgrade/conversion to the XBox and Game Cube, it is possible to have a female character wearing daisy dukes, which is always welcome in my book! [Big Grin]

Hey Sindee, you might wanna consider adding a Game Cube to your television since they're so cheap to get now. If you already like Zelda, you'll simply melt when you experience the masterpiece called Zelda-Wind Waker. I was very reluctant to give any 3D Zelda a chance. In my mind, no Zelda game that could ever come out would ever top Zelda-Link to the Past, which appeared on the Super Nintendo. I didn't like the Zelda games that came out on the Nintendo64, and granted when I first saw Zelda on the Game Cube, I was ready to write it off as a kiddy game because of the cartoonish graphics. How wrong I was at first! Zelda-Wind Waker is a gosh dang masterpiece! Here I work two jobs, and my goofy ass was staying up 'til four in the morning playing this game! It is SO excellent...

There, I'm through being a salesman for the night, I promise. [Wink] [Big Grin]

--------------------
Like Girls?
 -
www.dennis-n-mara.com

Sindee
Board Regular
Member # 3229

quote:
Originally posted by Lou Gojira:
More hand-to-hand? Then you definitely gotta get P.S.O. (Phantasy Star Online) episodes I & II, because basically, it breaks down to non-stop fighting, adventuring, and leveling up. If you like action, with a serious dose of adventure to it, you'll eat this game up. Sorry if I'm sounding like a salesman here, but when I think something is cool, I stand behind it. P.S.O. is just that, cool through and through. About the only thing I can think of to gripe about with it is you can't make a female character barefoot, which seriously blows...however, since the upgrade/conversion to the XBox and Game Cube, it is possible to have a female character wearing daisy dukes, which is always welcome in my book! [Big Grin]

Hey Sindee, you might wanna consider adding a Game Cube to your television since they're so cheap to get now. If you already like Zelda, you'll simply melt when you experience the masterpiece called Zelda-Wind Waker. I was very reluctant to give any 3D Zelda a chance. In my mind, no Zelda game that could ever come out would ever top Zelda-Link to the Past, which appeared on the Super Nintendo. I didn't like the Zelda games that came out on the Nintendo64, and granted when I first saw Zelda on the Game Cube, I was ready to write it off as a kiddy game because of the cartoonish graphics. How wrong I was at first! Zelda-Wind Waker is a gosh dang masterpiece! Here I work two jobs, and my goofy ass was staying up 'til four in the morning playing this game! It is SO excellent...

There, I'm through being a salesman for the night, I promise. [Wink] [Big Grin] [/qb]

I had the exact same reaction when I first saw previews for Zelda-Wind Waker!!! That's why I've never made the effort to play it, and why it didn't break my heart to get an Xbox over a Game Cube... which doesn't have any Zelda games! I remember thinking that the graphics had really gone downhill... guess I was wrong!! (Now I just have to convince Tony that its okay to have an Xbox and a Game Cube!!)

I am definitely going to have to try that PSO though... it sounds like its right up my alley!!
Thanks Lou!!

[Kiss]

--------------------

This topic comprises 14 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links