Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » Off Topic » Miscellaneous » What Are You Doing At the Moment? (Page 9)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   
Author Topic: What Are You Doing At the Moment?
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just about to go to bed in the next 5 minutes.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoying munching on these while I surf the web. First time I tasted them yesterday and now I'm hooked... Can't really get them here normally, I think they're specially imported so not all Kiwi stores have em'....

-

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FootLongSub Zero   Email FootLongSub Zero   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by A&F_FootDude_05:
Just about to go to bed in the next 5 minutes.

After a bit of this in the pictures section [Jerkoff] ... [Nana] j/k ... Gdnight dude.

--------------------
"When this baby hits 88 miles per hour, you're gonna see some serious shit" - Dr Emmit L. Brown (Back To The Future)

Posts: 7894 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Watching the Flyers and Penguins game one.... Let's go Flyboys....

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
J.J.
All Pro Poster
Member # 24686

Icon 1 posted      Profile for J.J.   Email J.J.   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just came back from work...I'm tired and hungry but first it's time for a [Joint] and a [Cheers]

--------------------
Born again pagan baby, craving the moon, I worship Venus as she swallows me whole.

Posts: 514 | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Waiting for the last round of the Super14 (rugby), my team has gotta win but two others have to loose in order for us to reach the playoffs..

--------------------

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Checking out Lisa Robertson on QVC, live from Italy! Segment is called Vicenza Style. She is presenting italian made jewelry. And as usual she is looking absolutely stunning!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Getting ready for the walk to work, in 20 minutes from now.

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FootLongSub Zero
The Outcast
Member # 19380

Searching trading sites for a cheap 2GB or 4GB memory stick for my PSP... 512MB just ain't cutting it anymore...

--------------------

Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Stick with 4GB. I bought mine at Fry's on sale.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just watched the Phillies beat the Nationals.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Searching for good foot videos...I might find myself posting on the main forum in a bit here.

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

bluetoelover
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just finished watching "Strange Wilderness". Fucking hilarious movie! I think they were aiming for it to be a stoner movie...but man...there was some hilarious parts. My favorite scene was the one were the "Mac" guy gets eyes tattooed on his eyelids so he can pass out...
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Just sittin around for now after a 10-hour workday yesterday not because it was a 10-hour workday, but I was only to do five hours originally (even the 5 hours was an extra).

--------------------

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Watching my son run people over in Grand Theft Auto 4 on X Box 360.

--------------------

This topic comprises 12 pages: 1  2  3  ...  6  7  8  9  10  11  12   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links