MommiesFeet.com
HomeLoginJoinAbout MommiePicturesVideosArtworkLinksForumClips4SaleStoreDiva DeepGuest Models

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Mommies Feet » Bed Sheets!! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Bed Sheets!!
ned land
All Pro Poster
Member # 8065

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ned land   Email ned land   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mommie, that sideways glance and the slightly pursed lips in the first pic are just too much. The little peek of blue toes is just the cherry on top, so to speak. I've been making a point of checking your forum out more lately and it has paid off immensely.

I've also been trying to make a concerted effort to look past those delicious feet and appreciate the woman who possesses them. Which is very hard to do, I might add, since your feet are so distracting. You are an incredibly sexy woman who is also intelligent and very witty.

Having said all that, I may have to go back now and "enjoy" your pics on a more physical level... right down to the last drop.

ned

--------------------
"Remember, the most important sex organ is between the ears, not the legs"

Posts: 878 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Robotron2084
The Legend
Member # 33263

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Robotron2084   Email Robotron2084   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
Peekaboo I'd love to see you! [Blush]

Site members get to [Wink] he he he
[Big Grin]

--------------------
Starkey
F.N.F.G.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/fby1k

Posts: 2788 | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jkluvsfeet1984:
Okay, that settles it, I'm getting a membership. Times might be tough economically, but I can miss a meal to see those incredible pics.
I can't stand it, your feet are sooooo hott! And now your starting to show some skin? Are you kidding?
Mommie's Feet is officially the greatest place on the web.
(I wish I wasn't at work so I could relieve some of this "tension".)

You rock hun!! Thank you very much!!
Did you get home to enjoy the site in sweet solitude?

--------------------
"Though she be but little, she is fierce!" ~ William Shakespeare

-
http://instagram.com/som3thingwick3d/

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mommie   Author's Homepage   Email Mommie   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ned land:
Mommie, that sideways glance and the slightly pursed lips in the first pic are just too much. The little peek of blue toes is just the cherry on top, so to speak. I've been making a point of checking your forum out more lately and it has paid off immensely.

I've also been trying to make a concerted effort to look past those delicious feet and appreciate the woman who possesses them. Which is very hard to do, I might add, since your feet are so distracting. You are an incredibly sexy woman who is also intelligent and very witty.

Having said all that, I may have to go back now and "enjoy" your pics on a more physical level... right down to the last drop.

ned

Wow thank you Ned (again). I am really flattered that you are taking it to the next level and seeing me for what I am ... an entire package. That means a lot to me because I feel that is what I try too present. A complete woman with her own brand of charisma [Smile]

--------------------

-

Posts: 3935 | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
RPM
The King Of Feet
Member # 2895

Icon 1 posted      Profile for RPM   Author's Homepage   Email RPM   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MD, mission accomplished!

--------------------
the higher the better the heel.
www.highheeledwomen.phpbbserver.com/

Posts: 6113 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Robotron2084:
[Big Grin]

[Kiss]

--------------------

-

jkluvsfeet1984
Elite Trooper
Member # 30704

Icon 1 posted      Profile for jkluvsfeet1984   Email jkluvsfeet1984   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MommiesFeet:
[/qb]

You rock hun!! Thank you very much!!
Did you get home to enjoy the site in sweet solitude? [/QB][/QUOTE

*Yes* (blushes) [Jerkoff]

Posts: 272 | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That first photo is really cute. I have found myself more and more into blue toenail polish since I've spent so much time on Wu's forums. Always nice to see it on one of my favorites on the web. [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18272 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetdfeet
Hall Of Famer
Member # 129

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetdfeet   Author's Homepage   Email feetdfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Okay, that settles it, I'm getting a membership. Times might be tough economically, but I can miss a meal to see those incredible pics.
I can't stand it, your feet are sooooo hott! And now your starting to show some skin? Are you kidding?

I agree with you. I have been a member and will be again soon. i just wish the "skin" was shown a little more often, it just makes it that much more exciting. But the membership is still worth every penny!

--------------------
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sexysizesixes/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/sexysizesixesfeetdickfeet/
"How do you ever get any work done? With those gorgeous toes waiting at home, you must day dream all day"

Posts: 1237 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by feetdickfeet:
quote:

I agree with you. I have been a member and will be again soon. i just wish the "skin" was shown a little more often, it just makes it that much more exciting. But the membership is still worth every penny!
Thanks. I do not mind showing more skin but I like to think I have a little more class than baring my puss-puss.
For now I think the skin I am willing to show is a nice added perk for those who do signup [Wink]

--------------------

-

Foot Toons
Elite Trooper
Member # 1962

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Toons   Email Foot Toons   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I need to go change my shorts!

--------------------
 -
http://foottoons.tumblr.com/

Posts: 372 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kyle69
Major Player
Member # 33448

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kyle69   Email kyle69   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
by far the sexiest pics youve ever done...im in luv!!

--------------------
Why not love a womans foot

Posts: 121 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Athena K
All Pro Poster
Member # 33809

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Athena K   Email Athena K   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i absolutely love this set. so sexy and natural. just fabulous [Big Grin]

xx

Posts: 563 | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cain
The King Of Feet
Member # 8492

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cain   Email Cain   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lovely implied nude shots...If you ever make it up to NJ let me know i have been doing photography for awhile now and would love to create a portfolio for you.

--------------------

Posts: 9303 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mommie
Member # 18340

quote:
Originally posted by Foot Toons:
I need to go change my shorts!

You haven't learned to come to your desk (and Wus) without your pants on yet?? [Eek!] LMAO!!

--------------------

-

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links