All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Miranda's Sleepy Feet Get Sniffed

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Miranda's Sleepy Feet Get Sniffed
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 14 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now this was a pleasant surprise! I check the coed clips4sale site like...3-4 times a day ( [Big Grin] ), and was shocked to see this up there. As soon as I saw it I ordered it. The guy's head got in the way most of the time, but it was still great, and had a lot of my favorite theme: SNIFFING! [Woot] I'd give it a 9.5 out of 10! Get this clip right away, folks. [Cool]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thanks,
yeah he has a big head, so it's getting in the way no matter what LOL.
But it seems to be a popular fantasy...

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See? [Big Grin] Listen to me, I won't steer ya wrong. [Cool]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She offered to let me do it, but I think a mask would be best for the public's sake [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
bb57
Major Player
Member # 5582

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bb57     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No way I'd be able to turn down opportunities like that. Your resolve is freaky powerful. I'd at least have to get a quick sniff after the shoot just to have something to, um, base future recollections on. [Smile]

These are fine days you're living. [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 212 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

I didn't turn it down, more like postponed until I could do it and not be facially exposed. I have some consideration for the viewing public [Smile]

But I sniff the whole shoot long, and usually leave with a pair of sox, occasionally shoes [Drool]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
damn what do her feet smell like and does she enjoy having guys at her feet?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

I've smelled them when they have been squeeky clean, and with lotion on. I have also smelled them when they smell like corn chips. the worst was she gave me a pair of used shoes and they smelled way past vineager, almost like paint.

She is very bossy, so she probably would love to make a guy grovel at her feet..

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
does she give footjobs?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

yeah, but sadly i am not on the receiving end

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

doitny
Loyal Member
Member # 14061

Icon 1 posted      Profile for doitny   Email doitny   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you just made my day when you said she is bossy. those are the best and most fun girls to be with when you have a foot fetish.
Posts: 64 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

If I can ever hook up again to shoot new stuff, I would love to do bossy, humiliating talk vids with her.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links