All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Digital Camera? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Digital Camera?
Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Intacept     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Coedfeet,

What sort of camera do you use to take all these great shots?

Nice work by the way

-Patrick

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks,

Always use a sony, started with S85, to f717, to R1. I hate DSLR's, I tried the rebel once and wanted to throw it against wall!!

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Intacept
Board Regular
Member # 4630

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Intacept     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice....

I thought you could only get that kind of image quality with a Digital SLR type camera.
Looks like the non D-SLR's have come a long way.

Great photos! Thanks again.

Posts: 28 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
eiboodckim
Board Regular
Member # 4085

Icon 1 posted      Profile for eiboodckim     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, some of those point-and-shoots can produce great quality photos, sometimes better than the DSLRs if you know what you're doing. It just depends on the situation... A high-end point-and-shoot might be better than a DSLR with a cheap lens, but can be more expensive too. On the other hand, a good-quality DSLR (not necessarily most expensive) with a very sharp lens will easily get better pictures than any other camera out there, and may actually cost less than a high end point-and-shoot camera.
Posts: 14 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mine has most of the features of a dslr, i do sometimes adjust white balance and for inside/outside conditions. regular and macro.

I am only going to be shooting from at most 6 feet away, so i don't need a variety of lenses.
I can't shoot through a viewfinder, so i need the image in the lcd screen, and i love having the image play back instantly so I know how to adjust.

dslr seem to be more shaky, and i don't shoot off a tripod, and did not want to buy a seperate IS lens.

In the long run since images have to be compressed for the web, the difference between two cameras outputs isn't going to be too noticeable. So it comes down to personal preference.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Craigy boy
The King Of Feet
Member # 3340

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Craigy boy   Email Craigy boy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Good info there. I've been thinking of getting a D-slr in the near future. I have 2 "point & shoots". A old 3.2mp Canon, that is for drunken parties and what-not. And a 7.2mp Casio Ex-lim, which i love, but only use it for my kids or for the wifes feet, as it cost me a fortune, is very fragile, and i dont risk it when i'm drunk (the Canon? i;ve dropped that heaps and it still keeps on ticking).

I'm leaning towards a 10mp Fuji finepix. But, too be honest, the Casio blows my mind. I dont know if spending upwards of a grand is going to make much of a difference.

--------------------
Aussies rule!
 -

Posts: 6114 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Unless you are planning to open a site or sell images in anyway, might be better to just stick with what you got.
Although it would be funny if review sites started including "drunken drop" in their reviews of cameras, to test their durability [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want something that gives me crystal clear closeups when filming movies. I figured the megapixels handled that.

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

If you want super clear movies, it would be best to just use a high end video camera. The megapixels wont be as much a factor as the format it records on.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
If you want super clear movies, it would be best to just use a high end video camera. The megapixels wont be as much a factor as the format it records on.

Well I want super clear closeups when I'm filming a movie. If I can find a camera that does that that'd be great. I was gonna go with one of those Sony Zeiss Lins digicams that runs for like $300, but I've never actually seen one in action.

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

There are only so many formats; digital 8, mini dv tape, hi def tapes. The hd would give the best, but file size will be huge. But that also wouldn't be in the 300 area.
if you then convert them to dvd, and play them, it'll look great from almost any format

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
There are only so many formats; digital 8, mini dv tape, hi def tapes. The hd would give the best, but file size will be huge. But that also wouldn't be in the 300 area.
if you then convert them to dvd, and play them, it'll look great from almost any format

Never learned how to convert stuff to DVD. [Smile] Would definately love to watch some of my files by just popping it in the DVD player and pressing play.

--------------------

Champpalmer
Major Player
Member # 16374

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Champpalmer   Author's Homepage   Email Champpalmer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What do you think of the Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ5? I thinking about picking this one up.
Posts: 158 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

quote:
Never learned how to convert stuff to DVD
Just takes one program for me, ulead video studio, and in a few hours you could be watching them on the big screen.

quote:
What do you think of the Panasonic Lumix DMC FZ5
I usually check www.steves-digicams.com site if i want a good review of camera's operation. Several other sites also do extensive reviews. And almost all online stores have customer feedback from people who bought them. I can get feedback on the functions i want to know about.
But just a quick glance shows that camera has a lot of features, like the 12x zoom. i guess good if you want to zoom in on some feet from far away [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

collegefeetarchive
All Pro Poster
Member # 3508

Icon 1 posted      Profile for collegefeetarchive   Email collegefeetarchive   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Always use a sony, started with S85, to f717, to R1. I hate DSLR's, I tried the rebel once and wanted to throw it against wall!!
Amazingly I'm still using the F717. The memory stick reader/writer in the camera is starting to crap out on me. I definitely hear ya on the DSLR thing!

--------------------
College Feet Archive
College Feet Archive at Clips4Sale
College Feet Archive at Images4Sale

Posts: 517 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links