All your fantasies fullfilled!!!
| Home | | Login | | Join | | Pictures | | VidClips | | Video Store | | Forum | | Links |

Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Coed Feet » Tonya 1 and 2 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Tonya 1 and 2
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HOT OFF THE PRESS;

Tonya came by a referral from June, so let's say a big thanks!!
Tonya is 20, with size 6 delicate little feet. Flip flops not too smelly, the chucks were kinda smelly after a hour or so of shooting [Smile]

Tonya's Album

[ March 26, 2007, 08:35 AM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Coed, I gotta hand it to you. You do nothing but find simply the finest girls around. Tanya is no exception, she is beautiful.
Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ufgt1988
Loyal Member
Member # 18652

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ufgt1988   Email ufgt1988   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very nice coed! Tonya is beautiful and so are her feet!
Posts: 63 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
catpower
Member # 21749

Icon 1 posted      Profile for catpower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow! She is gorgeous and that last pic is beautiful.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
FJ_HJ_lover
Board Regular
Member # 19322

Icon 1 posted      Profile for FJ_HJ_lover   Email FJ_HJ_lover   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, how do you do it? I mean how do you get so many gorgeous women to do this. Do they think it's wierd at all?
Posts: 20 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another winner. I hope she likes having her feet sniffed. [Woot]

--------------------
Latina and Asian feet can't be beat! Hey that rhymed!

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Icon 1 posted      Profile for coedfeet   Author's Homepage   Email coedfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just added another set of pics of Tonya from a shoot yesterday. She didn't like the pink polish but I thought it looked hot.

Tonya's Album

She is up for sniffing, she wants to do it first with her friend June [Smile]

Tonya said she likes clean guy feet, which why dudes liking her feet isn't weird. She doesn't quite get the appeal of dirty feet, smelly or sweaty feet. But would not deny that if her man was a foot guy and wanted her to get them that way.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Posts: 1160 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solesonface   Email solesonface   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
She is up for sniffing, she wants to do it first with her friend June [Smile]

Oh PLEASE let this happen. Those two sniffing and rubbing their face on each other's feet would just be... [Thud]

--------------------

Posts: 1535 | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

Certainly will try, both those girls are great to work with. Tonya really seems up for it.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

Iohannes Volk
The Legend
Member # 13384

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Iohannes Volk   Email Iohannes Volk   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tanya...and June? Playing with each other's feet?
[Cry] No, don't let the smiley fool you, those are tears of joy. If you get this to happen, coed, I officially [Bow Down] to you.

Posts: 2681 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
coedfeet
Member # 2738

ok, wow. Well it's set. June called me today to say she talked to Tonya about it, and she specifically requested her next shoot be the two girl one [Smile]
So it's about 90% chance it will happen at end of April.

I'm thinking jeans and flip flops, and they both have "chucks". Those both sound like a great sniffing scenario [Jerkoff]

[ March 28, 2007, 06:54 PM: Message edited by: coedfeet ]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

Yessss! [Thumbs Up] Sniffing kissing and feet-on-face rubbing, right? [Fingers Crossed] [Hop]

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

I got the directions layin right out by the AC [Smile]

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

solesonface
Hall Of Famer
Member # 11183

quote:
Originally posted by coedfeet:
I got the directions layin right out by the AC [Smile]

[Bow Down]

--------------------

coedfeet
Member # 2738

Thanks,

I hope she is around awhile too, and I told her that. She and June should be in this monday, so I'll post samps of them foot sniffing [Wink]

As for the beach, not many around here, not the ocean kind. Man made ones, with gazillions of people. Might be easier to do poolside shots at a quiet time.

--------------------
www.coedfeet.com
coedfeet clipstore
www.coedkicks.com
Twitter @CoedFeet

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links