Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Cierra Contributions - Jan. 26, 2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Cierra Contributions - Jan. 26, 2005
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Eight photos of Cierra and her sandy bare feet have been posted in Wu's Contributions. I know you'll adore her size 4s. They're so adorable...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the great pics Pat! [Thumbs Up] Cierra has great feet!

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
y thank u wu. it must be a real great compliment coming from u. :]] [Wu]

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra is looking mighty fine there! [Kiss] [Kiss] [Love] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

Yeah, Cierra sure is a cutiepie and I am so glad she modeled for the site. And since you like her, there is going to be a special contest coming up within the next few days that will let one lucky Soles of Silk member win a pair of her stockings from an upcoming photo shoot. Check back for more details in a couple of days.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wu,

You can thank me all you want, but it is Cierra that deserves all the credit! She's a great friend and a fun model.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cierra:
y thank u wu. it must be a real great compliment coming from u. :]] [Wu]

Thanks Cierra!!! [Big Grin]

quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Wu,

You can thank me all you want, but it is Cierra that deserves all the credit! She's a great friend and a fun model.

- Patrick

Yeah, She is VERY easy on the eyes and I look forward to seeing many more photo sets of her in the future. [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Wu,

Yeah, Cierra and I are going to be running a nice little contest for people to get a pair of stockings she'll wear in an upcoming photo shoot. Should go over nicely!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What is the contest? [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

I can't give an unfair advantage, so you'll have to check the member's section of the site on Wednesday.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links