Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » hi all its sara (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: hi all its sara
saraswirls
Board Regular
Member # 3631

Icon 6 posted      Profile for saraswirls   Author's Homepage   Email saraswirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi all hope you all have enjoyed my foot photo set. im new to this,but thanks to patrick i really got a close look at my feet n relized that i really like having my feet pampered.so i hope u all have enjoyed this new commers feet [Smile]

sara swirls [Big Grin]

Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi sara

i just joined patrick's site and i must say that yr feet are GORGEOUS! [Jerkoff] [Jerkoff]

its those wrinkled soles yours

keep curling those toes and welcome to our exciting world

xxx

dan

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sara, I couldnt agree more...your feet are GORGEOUS! I hope to see much much more of you at Soles Of Silk in the future.
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calico Jack
Pirate
Member # 2299

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calico Jack   Email Calico Jack   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Sara, great to have you aboard with us out here. Just wanted to roll out the welcome wagon for you and your sexy tootsies!

[Wu]

Calico Jack

Posts: 10944 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Sara,

Nice to see you aboard here. I am going to have to get you an avatar too. Check your e-mail soon for a link to have one just like the other gals!

- Patrick

P.S. Thanks for give me the chance to pamper those feet for you. [Smile]

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan1,

Hey there! Thanks for joining! It is great to see members in here posting. I usually get in here at least once per day, so feel free to leave any kinds of messages to me or the girls here. As you can see, Sara and a few other of the Sole Mates post on the board.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Now don't be greedy! I thought Carmen was your girl??? Heehee... Just kidding. I know you love Sara's feet too. I sure as hell can't blame you for that! I fell in love with her feet the first time I saw them.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Calico,

Are those toes great? [Smile] It was soooooo fun watching her squish that pudding between them. She was laughing so bad!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

saraswirls
Board Regular
Member # 3631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraswirls   Author's Homepage   Email saraswirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you all for your sweet replys and comments about my wrinkle sweet feet. [Smile]
Posts: 8 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
saraswirls
Board Regular
Member # 3631

Icon 1 posted      Profile for saraswirls   Author's Homepage   Email saraswirls   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oops i tried to set the avatar didnt work i hope it works now.

oh and by the way i loved the pudding on my feet it was cold and so chocolatey.mmm my fav.

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well the only thing i know is that if you avatar is any preview of the second part of your pudding set, we are all in for a HUGE treat!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sara,

I see you picked the pudding avatar over th blue heels one. I wasn't surprised though. That has to be one of the hottest avatars I've seen. [Smile] I wonder who made it? Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Why yes, that is a preview of the second part of the set. I had several similar shots (all licking her feet) that I was looking to pick from. That one looked so hot to me, so I went with it. Was it a good choice?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Well Patrick, her feet look covered and she looks extremely happy, I would have to say it was a mighty good choice!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

If you think she looked happy, you should have seen my mug behind the camera!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links