Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » lisa tyler (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: lisa tyler
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hi patrick

i cant wait to see the update of lisa.tell me.are lisas soles as soft as they look? they look like they could be stroked for hours on end! she is the sexiest girl with the most gorgeous feet i have ever seen!! [Thud]

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan1,

Well, by the end of the night you should be able to get into Soles of Silk and see Lisa's follow up set. She is a great model and a fun person to be around. You can probably tell her fun loving nature through her photos. And to answer your question, yes, those feet are VERY soft! [Nana]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dan1   Email dan1   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lucky git! [Violent]

im sure doing the shoot was a real blast.keep it up mate

have a guinness on me
[Cheers]

--------------------
simply "soles"

Posts: 103 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dan1,

Okay, the set is now up. A few hours early, but who is complaining? [Smile] And just so you know, Lisa has a number of other sets already in the books with me too. Ones I am sure you're going to love just as much as these, if not more!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

fantstic to hear that patrick!! as long as lisa is doing more sets,dan is staying a member [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
simply "soles"

dan1
Major Player
Member # 457

[Thud] [Thud] [Thud] [Drool] [Drool]

that new set of lisa is astounding!!

keep it up Pat [Thumbs Up]

--------------------
simply "soles"

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Dan 1,

I did a few sets of her when we met. We had talked about meeting up again this year. I would very much love that. And as I can see, you liked the new set. I am glad. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
Do all of us a favor and take FULL advantage of any time you can get with the beautiful Lisa Tyler. Her feet are AMAZING!! Great update and I can't wait to see more of her georgous feet!!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan & Dan1,

I am so sure Lisa would be tickled to hear all your comments — and I'm not talking about that ticklish spot straight down the centers of her soles that if you constantly run your fingers up and down that make her giggle. Oops... I was off reliving memories. [Smile] Sorry.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa Tyler is very cute! [Kiss] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Yes she is. It looks like she's checking on her post in the personals. I told her to get in here cause a lot of people are fans of hers.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lisa will definatly have alot of reading to do when she comes in here. Hopefully she will tell us all about her travels.
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Kiss] <----- Here's a kiss for Lisa!
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ramsfan,

Place that kiss right down the center of her arches and you might tickle her slightly. Not that I know where she is ticklish... [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

I was thinking about placing it on her cheeks. (Not the butt) [Kiss] [Love]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links