Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Winner of Cierra's Pink Pantyhose (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Winner of Cierra's Pink Pantyhose
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

A big congratulations goes out to SOS Fan who won the pantyhose right off Cierra's legs and feet. SOS Fan's entry for the Easter-themed photo shoot contest was "toe picked" by Cierra herself out of a handful of entries. The contest, which ran last month, asked members to write what they'd like to see Cierra do for an Easter-themed shoot while wearing pink stockings.

His idea called for Cierra to pose with an Easter basket and squish some candy, like Peeps and Cadbury Eggs with her stocking-clad feet. Here are two early preview shots from that shoot, which was done only hours ago, that will be posted on March 23, just in time for Easter!

Congratulations,
- Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cierra looks absolutely gorgeous there! [Kiss] [Love]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ramsfan,

Tell me about it! That set and one we did right after it came out sooooooo good! She was having so much fun too. I think you can tell with that big smile in her photos. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, the second pic sure gives off the vibe that she had a TON of fun!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

You know, I had never eaten a Cadbury Egg before and I thought it would be nice to try one, especially off of Cierra's feet. But those things just look like they'd taste bad. [Cry] Ever had one?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh Ive had many..never off feet, especially super cute ones like Cierra's. Easter wouldn't be the same without 'em
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I hear ya. I don't think Cierra liked the taste of them much either. She should be in here before long to say hi to you too. I'll be away this weekend, so I hope she comes in to keep all the forum people happy. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations SOS Fan [Thumbs Up] [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey u guys! i just want to send my congrats to sos fan who won my very sticky stockings lol pat! it was so much fun. just wait til u see my other set :]all of the entries were great also by the way. <3

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Cierra,

Sticky or stinky? [Smile] Just kidding. If anything, they would smell like Cadbury Eggs and Peeps. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Thanks to you Cierra!! I can't wait to see the set this wednesday.
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Yeah, you'll have to e-mail me so we can get these stockings out to you. [Smile] Congratulations and thanks for participating.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Anytime man, glad I could help out. Thanks again!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Cierra had a blast doing it man. It was one of the most fun shoots I've done for the site. And the one we did after... heehee... people are going to love for sure!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

So your saying that the second one was better?!?! Now this one I cant wait for!!
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links