Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Contest?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Contest?
feetlick
Loyal Member
Member # 5979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think it would be cool to have a contest where the prize is the opportunity to sit in on a photo shoot of the model of their choice. Any thoughts on this?
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Feetlick,

Thanks for the idea. I am not sure about this though. Most of the members wouldn't even live close enough to bother with it. Lots of members are from the west coast and quite a few don't even live in the same country.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
that would be a cool idea but, but to sum up what patrick says...it would be hard to do.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
CrazyEgg
Major Player
Member # 6074

Icon 1 posted      Profile for CrazyEgg   Author's Homepage   Email CrazyEgg   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to agree with Abby and Patrick. As much as I would love to do a sit in, I don't think that the Army would let me take leave till the summer time at the least

--------------------
http://c-e-designs.com/foot_fetish

Posts: 156 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

You just want someone sitting there drooling over your piggies! [Smile] Making little rivers of spit in those wrinkles. Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlick
Loyal Member
Member # 5979

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlick     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ok...then how about a pair of smelly knee highs from the model of your choice, and from what i've been reading, Lauryn's feet has stirred discussion.
Posts: 73 | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Feetlick,

We recently did a contest giveaway for members that saw a lucky member receive a pair of Cierra's pink pantyhose that was worn in a photo set. Another contest can be created, but not all the models are available because some are not local and are not easily accessible.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
another contest?....are previous not allowed to participate in any future contests?
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

You need another trophy to go along with those hot pink pantyhose that Cierra pulled off her legs and feet after the photo shoot for you to have? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so i take that as a yes?
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

We shall see what I can put together, but right now there is no contest on the calendar.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links