Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Abby's Contributions - June 15, 2005 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Abby's Contributions - June 15, 2005
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Want to see 12 awesome photos of Abby's wrinkled soles covered in oil? You know you do! Check out Wu's contribution section right now and get smothered by two of the softest, and in this set, slipperiest feet ever!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
See, this set gets better and better everytime I see it. Glad to see it getting exposure
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Loved that set man! Abby has always been THE FOOT MODEL!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you, thank you guys, it takes alot of extremely hard work to be such a great foot model. [Laugh] . well after that shoot i went to wipe some of the oil off, then they were smoother than theyve ever been. very moisturized [Big Grin] felt like silk. thats also why soles of silk is such a great name for this.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

I concur! I mean, wasn't I the one who wiped it off darling? Which was followed by a little foot rubbing if I remember correctly. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And THAT is the dream of everyone of us out there!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Remember, Abby and I dated for 2 1/2 years — so it wasn't anything I hadn't done before. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

I bet its even better now
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Only because I don't get it all day, every day... kinda like something to look forward to!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

The question is, have her feet gotten any better since those days?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Well, she's getting older so I'd imagine there is more wrinkles... Don't wrinkles come with age??? [Smile] Heehee... Sorry Abby!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

xSweetKissezx
Board Regular
Member # 7937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xSweetKissezx   Email xSweetKissezx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby's feet look so beautiful and are soles look perfect. Soles Of Silk is defintely the best sites around today! [Smile]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SweetKissez,

Thanks my friend. And welcome to Soles of Silk. Have a blast and talk to me or any of the sole mates. It's really casual around here, just like how I want it to be.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

xSweetKissezx
Board Regular
Member # 7937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xSweetKissezx   Email xSweetKissezx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

I think you must be one of the most luckiest guys in the world right now you get to photograph like the most perfect looking girsl ever! You lucky man you! [Wink]

Karlie

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sweetkisses,

And not to brag, but I dated Abby, for a little over 2 years right after high school. So I had those feet all the time! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links