Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Hello everyone (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello everyone
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to stop in and say hello. I am a new sole mate and I hope you will all be checking out my pics next week.

xoxo

~Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Welcome Layla!
I saw your preview pics and I am super excited seeing more next week!
Hope you enjoy it here!!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so glad that you are excited. I am new to the foot fetish world and I hope that everyone will be able to enjoy my feet. I'm really excited to see what everyone thinks of the pics. I will definitely be doing alot more. So enjoy!!

xoxo

~Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla,

Hey there cutie! [Smile] What a nice surprise! I hadn't really told you about this forum. Nice to see you come by on your own. See fellas, I told you the sole mates have an interest in what they do. Layla, thank you sweetie! Have as much fun as you want, whenever you want to have it. All the people will be see those size 7s in a few days.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And trust us, we cannot wait!!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

See, I told you she was sweet! I have to make her an avatar!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Aww thanks! I can't wait for Patrick to put them up. I am very excited.

Patrick that would be really awesome if you made an avatar for me.

xoxo

~Layla

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Layla, is there anything you can share with us about your sets before any of them are posted?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Layla,

Sorry, I was over a friend's place last night and worked during the day. Looks like you got a fine avatar already. Good work! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Just 2 more days... I think I am just as excited as you are.

xoxo

~Layla

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla,

WELCOME! Hey in 2 days you will be the talk of this place...its really fun to see what everyone thinks about your feet...hope you have fun here I know I sure do!

-Chloe

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Layla -

I'll be looking forward to your photos and interested in seeing how they turn out. Just by being on the site, you are in some very fine company and you can be proud of being one of them.

Even if I hadn't seen your avatar, I'd know you HAD to be a photogenic (and beautiful) girl so I'll be expecting some (typical) Soles of Silk excellence when the unveiling occurs.

Good luck to you Layla, I hope your association with this excellent site brings you a lot of fun and great foot-success .. and a couple thousand photos of your delicious 8.5s.

Respectfully,

Ben

[ June 21, 2005, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: Ben Del Amitri ]

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey Ben,

Chloe is your size 8.5 feet. Layla is a little smaller with some nice size 7s. Either way, Layla is a welcome addition to the site! Her photos were just posted.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello Patrick -

Thanks for the "heads up" on the sizing matter, and the posting!

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ben,

Well, I was gonnas say, "size doesn't matter," but we all know how that goes. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links