Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Layla's Yahoo Group

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Layla's Yahoo Group
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I never thought to post my yahoo group. The group is going great. The first week I got over 550 members. I haven't had to advertise it too much. I believe I have 671 members now. I am very happy with all my fans so far they have all been so wonderful.

So if you all get a chacne come check out my yahoo group add some linkes, pics, files, and of course come talk to me.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/fetishmodel

xoxo

~Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla,

I am sure all the Soles of Silk members who love your photos will be happy to see this post. [Smile] Feel free to talk about your group or link to it here darling.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xSweetKissezx
Board Regular
Member # 7937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xSweetKissezx   Email xSweetKissezx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
already a proud member of it. best yahoo group around, everyone should join! [Smile]

Karlie

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SweetKissez,

I figured some Soles of Silk faithful would be members of her group.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footspy
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2112

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footspy   Author's Homepage   Email footspy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just joined yesterday but can't access the photos section. Whenever I click on it it brings me to yahoo.com. Why is that?
Posts: 1750 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey girl...i see your birthday is july 10th, happy early birthday from me, in case i dont get on here to say it then. im gonna be really busy the next week. welcome again to SOS, youre a wonderful addition babe.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Great group Layla, Im always excited to see more of your work at Soles Of Silk and in your yahoo group
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Seems like Layla likes the foot thing... Heehee... That's awesome!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links