Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Layla - Wu's Photo of the Day for July 1

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Layla - Wu's Photo of the Day for July 1
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone (especially Layla),

Wu was nice enough to make Soles of Silk the site of the day for July 1. With it he put up a teaser shot of one of Soles of Silk's newest and most popular sole mates. Many of you know her from here on the forum. Layla, congrats on being the photo of the day and Wu, thanks for putting her there! She's been so active in here! Really a great gal!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hal
The King Of Feet
Member # 3484

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hal   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congratulations, very nice pics, really like them.

-Hal-

--------------------
More beautiful bare feet at Toes-in-Action and TiA Video Clips

Posts: 6150 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hal,

Layla deserves it. She's been so great and seems to really be into this foot thing. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xSweetKissezx
Board Regular
Member # 7937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xSweetKissezx   Email xSweetKissezx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
congratulations to Layla she totally deserves it in my bias opinion. [Big Grin]

Karlie

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
pat, why didnt you post the pic with your first message? now i have to go look for it [Smile]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

Because it changes daily and if you're not reading this post when Wu has it up, it is going to be replaced with a photo from another site.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That was definatly a beautiful thing to see! Layla is amazing, glad to see Wu show her off for everybody. What a great way to bring in July
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Layla is gonna be posing again this summer for me. We're coming up with some ideas to do for our next meeting.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

xSweetKissezx
Board Regular
Member # 7937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xSweetKissezx   Email xSweetKissezx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh wow. that's great news for us Layla fanatics patrick!

can't wait to see them. [Thumbs Up]

Karlie

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SweetKissez,

Good news for you, better for me. After all, I'm the one that gets to see them in person.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Honestly, I would have to say Layla sure is getting alot of exposure...She might be the early favorite to be Foot Model of the Summer!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Layla's great! I am so glad she contacted me about posing because she was a blast to shoot and we're talking about what we're going to do the next time we get together.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links