Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - July 20, 2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - July 20, 2005
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

The wait is finally over! Now you finally get to see who this celebrity model is that I've been bragging about and teasing with foot-only photos! It's Lexi of Lexi's Foot Fetish. I can't believe only 3 people were able to guess her through those foot-only shots on the site last week!

Well, in Lexi's first set she takes on a fruity set of colorful gummy bears. She traps them in her net (fishnets that is), and then squishes them under her high arches into a pair of pink sandals! Yummy!

- Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yummy gummies!
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lexi is a 50 out of 10!!! If she moves in with me, I want to do more than just worship her feet... I'll nibble her Gummi Bears like there's no tomorrow.

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Layla,

Since I can't seem to let food go to waste, I just couldn't help myself from eating a few of those squished gummies that were left laying in her shoes. [Smile] Seriously, it was just that fact that I don't let stuff go to waste... Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony,

Moving in with Lexi. huh? That must be some nice fantasy you got going on there. [Smile] And let me guess, your boss at work is Tina Marie? And perhaps your secretary is Molly? You'd be in heaven!!!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

1day
Board Regular
Member # 6700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1day     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick, what part of the country is lexi from?
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

1day,

North east in the United States.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, since this set has been up for a few weeks and I have gotten to see it quite a bit, I must say, it is definatly one of the best posts i haev ever seen of Lexi...cant wait to see what else you have for us from her!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

I just wonder if the desire to photograph her again will cause me to drive up there and shoot some more photos of her again when I have a number of sets here to use first... It was a fun time!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
If I was you, if given the opportunity was given, I would definatly not pass up the chance to photograph Lexi again!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Oh, I wouldn't pass it up either. I had never been up her way before, so hopefully that trip wasn't the last.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links