Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » You Be the Web Master!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: You Be the Web Master!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 5 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Which photo set do you want to see next week? I'm leaving it up to you. My friend Precious and I went out and did some awesome shots last weekend in some VERY unique settings. I am torn between two sets, so I want you to decide which one goes up next week.

The first set shows Precious on a large ferris wheel on the ocean with some blackened soles.

The second set has Precious going barefoot on a miniature golf course and of course, playing with some balls. [Smile]

Now through Monday, Aug. 15 your votes will decide which of Precious' sets go up on the 17th. Want a teaser, check out the images below:

Ferris Wheel
 -

-

Miniature Golf
 -

-

Poll Information
This poll contains 1 question(s). 26 user(s) have voted.
Voting stopped at board time.
You may not view the results of this poll without voting.

Vote Now     View Poll Results

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18276 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Miniature Golf is starting out strong. [Smile] You all have until Monday evening to get your votes in.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18276 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tony The Shredder
The Legend
Member # 2912

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tony The Shredder   Author's Homepage   Email Tony The Shredder   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I truly love the ferris wheel pics, Patrick!

--------------------
Tony

President of The Sexy Lexi Fan Club,
and CEO of Foot Soldiers International, LLC

Posts: 3660 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Voted golf but the creepy statue guy has to go. :lol

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2811 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ill be honest, either set will definatly put me in a good mood next wednesday!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Tony,

Well, you'll just have to wait and see if that set is the one posted next week. Either way, however, I don't think you'll be disappointed.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Adam X,

Oh come on! [Smile] That was a fun photo. Heehee... He looks like he's up to no good... or was that Precious that was up to no good? Hmm... Hey, one good thing about the game, I bet Precious that if I won I'd get to rub her feet. I won. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Glad you like the newest sole mate. She's certainly a keeper! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Jose
Board Regular
Member # 819

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Jose   Email Jose   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello foot fans I'm Jose from San Diego I joined today.Hey Patrick ready for some NFL My Chargers play on ESPN thursday.What about you're Ravens.hey great site for $11.95
Posts: 38 | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Jose,

Welcome aboard my friend. I've heard a few people tell me I should charge more. [Smile] Perhaps when I get some video clips up there, but right now the membership is staying.

As for football, the Ravens looks to be much improved, but here in Baltimore, we've been used to that in both football and baseball and the end result is still no better. I have two fingers crossed though.

By the way, which shoot did you vote for? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

bulblight
Loyal Member
Member # 2068

Icon 1 posted      Profile for bulblight   Email bulblight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Patrick's themes hehe. While I think that both are very cool (never seen a ferris wheel foot set done before), I voted for the mini golf set because I prefer cleaner feet. [Smile]
Posts: 89 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Bulblight,

That's cool. Don't worry, if one set doesn't win, it will still be posted down the road. I wouldn't lose either of those awesome sets!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links