Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - August 31, 2005 (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Site Update - August 31, 2005
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

This week we have a great two-girl photo set with Chloe and Meagan rubbing chalk all over each other's soft soles. And we also have contributions from Maxine over at Maxine's World (her new site). Enjoy!

- Patrick

Chloe (left) - size 8 1/2 & Meagan (right) - size 6 1/2
 -

Maxine - size 6 1/2
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww look at us to cute!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

I think that was my favorite photo from the entire set, although there were quite a few close seconds!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I only have one question for you..How Suckable do Chloe's feet look???? I would do just about anything to get a chance to taste those beautiful things!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

I have to plead the 5th on the suckable aspect. [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well for me, it is still a dream
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Might want to change those sheets then... Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Hey now!

Ill be honest though, If i was able to suck Chloe's toes in my bed, i would probably never change my sheets again...

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Oh, I wasn't talking about sucking toes in bed buddy. You mentioned dreams and I was just making sure you changed your sheets the next morning. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh my gentleman! Only patrick would no for sure if they were truly suckable...oops...did i say that out loud! Oh well! and the whole dream thing...lol...you guys are to funny!

SOS Fan,
to bad you live so far away! [Wink]

--------------------

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

SOS Fan knows I know they're suckable. He got some fun little photos that a friend took of me with some big feet in my face. I wonder what friend that was cause those feet belong to the same girl. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

lol...lol...lol...I have no idea what ur talkin about!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Keep denying it and I might have to post one of them on here!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

DO it and see what happens!

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Oh I could. The folder is right here. I'll put it up if you dare me one more time...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links