Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Happy Birthday to Sole Mates!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Happy Birthday to Sole Mates!!!
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just wanted to say that yesterday was Kimmie's and Kellie's birthday and tomorrow is going to be Chloe's. Be sure to wish Chloe a happy b-day here since she's on quite a bit. And tell her I offered her soles up for kisses for each year! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
aww thanks patrick...they got more then my amount of years, but hey Im not complaining. WE should do that more often...maybe next time we can get together a little earlier then 1:00a.m.

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

We did get together earlier than 1 a.m. silly! I followed you to your place at 10:45, remember? You just got your feet rubbed until about 1 a.m.! Heehee... We did photos after that. [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I know that "silly"! Okay let me rephrase, We should get together again sometime soon...maybe this time we can get together a little earlier!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

We shall see. You know how our schedules go sometimes. Like me getting stucking working Sunday this week. Ehh!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links