Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Kimmie Contributions - September 21, 2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Kimmie Contributions - September 21, 2005
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey everyone,

Eight photos of Kimmie, one half of our famous twins, have been posted on Wu's Contributions page. If you haven't seen these photos, be sure to get there ASAP because you're gonna love them!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feet lover/chris
The Legend
Member # 2048

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feet lover/chris   Author's Homepage   Email feet lover/chris   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
kimmie is gorgeous.
Posts: 3236 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Wu II - Phil
Administrator
Member # 1

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Wu II - Phil   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I really like that Kimmie set. Both twins are very lovely gals. Hey Patrick, do you ever confuse one for the other? I imagine that you don't. I've never met them but I believe I could tell them apart.

Wu

--------------------
www.wusfeetlinks.com

Posts: 1520 | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Feet Lover,

That she is! Glad you liked her shots and thanks for stopping by our forum.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Wu,

I can tell them apart without any problems, but the only thing that gets to me is both of their names begin with a "K" and sometimes the other's name comes out when I know exactly who I am talking to.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
patrick,

That happens to me too...actually i think that it happens to everyone at work...they r used to it now they both turn around no matter what anme you say!

-chloe

PS: love the photos kimmie

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She's definitely going on my favorites list, such a cutie.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

They both turn around cause they're chatty on top of them used to being mistaken. [Wink] You could probably say "Bob" and they'd want to know what you're talking about. Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Adam X,

Glad you liked KImmie. Just wonder if that means her twin sister Kellie is also on there since they, um... look a lot alike. Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE this cute, beautiful girl!!! She is a doll and photographs so well. I think the shape of Kimmi's feet are just about perfect, they are absolutely gorgeous and the photographs themselves are GREAT.

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Ben,

Yes, I remember how much you had told me that you loved Kimmie's photos in the past. I was telling her today how popular they've been. I've been getting lots of e-mails over those shots and rightfully so.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

UGSplicer
Member # 439

Icon 1 posted      Profile for UGSplicer   Email UGSplicer   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK.
Posts: 1 | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey UGSplicer,

Thanks for stopping in and saying hello. Feel free to chat with everyone here. I think you'll find everyone to be very cool here. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links