Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - November 9, 2005

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - November 9, 2005
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello,

It's Wednesday and time for another update on Soles of Silk. This week we have Molly coming back, this time with her long legs and big feet (size 11s) wrapped in pink fishnet pantyhose. We also have two smaller contribution sets from our friends at Feet Portal of models Melissa and Dominique. Enjoy the photos and see more at http://www.solesofsilk.com.

- Patrick

Molly - size 11
 -

Dominique - size 5
 -

Melissa - size 6 1/2
 -

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TicklingFiend
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10765

Icon 1 posted      Profile for TicklingFiend   Email TicklingFiend   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I melted when I saw that 3rd shot. Love curled toes and wrinkled soles, and they can't help but come hand in hand. lol.
thnx for the post.

--------------------
I'm a doormat for pretty feet.

Posts: 1533 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ticklingfriend,

if ya love wrinkled soles and curled toes i sure hope that you are a fan of mine [Blush]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TicklingFiend,

Yeah, Abby is the one you want go check out for sure as far as wrinkles go. As for tickling them, you might get a hard [Nut Kick] for your efforts. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Domi and Mel are stunning.

Love Molly too.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam X,

Yes, Feet Portal was nice enough to let us post Dominique and Melissa in the contributions section. I personally LOVE Dominique!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

vonage210
Board Regular
Member # 2646

Icon 1 posted      Profile for vonage210   Email vonage210   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, I just wanted to thank you for all of your work here on Wu's and on your own site. I can always look forward to a lot of great material coming forward from you. Keep up the great work.
Posts: 15 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Vonage,

Why thank you for the compliments. I don't like to think of this as work, more like pleasure. [Smile] You can thank Abby for getting this whole thing started by posing for me when we dated one year removed from high school. She created the monster!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Adam Carter
Board Regular
Member # 9371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam Carter   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Carter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love them of Molly, Dominique, and Melissa. I especially love Melissa's Curled toes and Wrinkled Soles

--------------------
KAC

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Adam,

Molly is always a treat to photograph. The contributions from Feet Portal were also amazing.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

nylontickler
Loyal Member
Member # 9083

Icon 1 posted      Profile for nylontickler     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You've got some of the most beautiful models ever!

Any chance we can see them once in awhile in sheer pantyhose getting tickled?

Posts: 64 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Nylontickler,

I've been after some sheer stockings, but have yet to get them shot. Tickling is something I wouldn't mind shooting more of, but I have to get the models together for it, which isn't always the easiest thing being this is a one man crew doing this with friends/coworkers many times. I'll see what I can do, however.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melissa is very gorgeous! [Kiss] [Kiss]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links