Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Holidays!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Holidays!
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy Holidays everyone. I hope to have some fun new pics after the 1st of the year to share with you all.

xoxo
[Kiss]
Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Layla,

I know a certain photographer who is just as eager to see you and your pretty bare feet again too. [Smile]

Happy holidays,
Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Happy holidays to everyone as-well.

Pat bro, get them shots. [Smile]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam X,

Shooting Layla is difficult because she is so beautiful with legs that don't stop and two of the most perfect feet I've seen. How am I supposed to concentrate?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*blush*
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
I understand what your saying. Feet like Layla's are one of a kind. I forget what im doing when i see them, I can only imagine what that must do to the person holding the camera.

Can't wait to see more of you Layla!!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Layla,

'Tis true dear. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Good thing cameras have straps because I might have dropped mine or banged it into things when drooling all over the floor and slipping and falling down doing her shots. [Drool]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well im glad you have a strap on it too. if you didnt it would break and then you woulndt be able to take any of your great pictures, and your site and all your fans would be on hold. we wouldnt want that to happen...ever!!! [Kiss]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Well then Patrick when are you coming to drool on them again??? I'm still waiting.

xoxo

Layla

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ive always wondered how photographers can keep their composure at all while shooting such hot feet just posing for them. ive wondered how often these picture sessions include the photographer asking to get his mouth on them toes.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Guitar,

It is very "hard" to say the least when taking photos sometimes. Heehee... Just kidding. Yeah, it is neat to look at all these feet and sometimes, being many of these girls are friends, give a nice friendly foot massage and such in the process. But that isn't always happening.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links