Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Chloe's Contributions - January 18, 2006

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Chloe's Contributions - January 18, 2006
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

Be sure not to miss out on some cute photos of our very own Chloe and her sexy arches and soft soles in Wu's Contribution section. Here is a direct link so you can get your butt over there right now! [Wink]

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/chloe.html

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yuknuk00
Board Regular
Member # 10272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yuknuk00     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Chloe... your contribution on Wu's Feetlinks is absolutely gorgeous. Great arches.

[ January 20, 2006, 02:42 AM: Message edited by: Patrick ]

Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
yuknuk00
Board Regular
Member # 10272

Icon 1 posted      Profile for yuknuk00     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I meant Hi...
Posts: 2 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yuknuk,

Welcome to the forum. I went and fixed your typo for you. [Smile] If you ever need to fix something you typed, just click the little paper and pencil logo above your post and you can go back and change it. Hope to see you around more often and feel free to chat with me and all the models.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
chloe's contribution knocked me out, i just looove those cute little feet and wrinkled soft looking soles. its an unfair advantage i guess when a model interacts with the people and her personality starts to figure in to our opinion of her, but chloe is becoming one of my favorites around here quickly.

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWW thanks everyone! I know I havent been on in a long time but I have been really busy with a lot of things going on in my life, but I am goin to try really hard to get back in here as much as I can!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
we love you chloe!!!!!!!!!!! [Drool] and we missed you too...

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We all missed you, Chloe!!! [Kiss]

and don't feel too bad! We all get tied up sometimes. Often in my case, I prefer it. [Roll Eyes]
By the way, your contribution page was mouthwatering! [Drool]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah, much love Chloe...we know you do your best!

And let me just say that your new avatar is AWSOME!! WOW!!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Hey Chloe,

Just post when you can. We all have our moments when other things come up. There has been some time recently when even I wasn't in here as often as I was before. Just don't forget about us because when you're not having contributions posted or photos updated on the site, seeing that avatar gives us lots of reminders about how cute those soles are. [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links