Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » New S.O.S. Member

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New S.O.S. Member
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My experience at Soles of Silk has been nothing short of perfect. I've only been a member for a few short minutes, and I feel I'm already getting "eye candy overload" (if there is such a thing) Not that it's a bad thing...it's pure bliss.

OMG! [Thud] Molly's latest pics simply left me breathless. I have to spread the good news because I belonged to all sorts of different foot fetish sites in the past. Without a doubt, I can honestly say that Soles of Silk is by far one of THE BEST sites I have ever joined!

[ March 27, 2006, 01:00 AM: Message edited by: shomeyoT0ES ]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im sure patrick will appreciate that compliment very much. we all have fun modeling for his site. many good times.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for responding, Abby! [Blush]

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shomeyo,

Hey, hey! Wow man! I am working on a redesign of the site to add in some new content and find a home for all the video clips I have posted and continue to post, but man, I might have to bum some of those comments you left there for a testimonials section. Would you mind? Thanks again and enjoy your membership!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,

I don't mind at all, I'd be honored. The women here are so GORGEOUS! (I have the hardest time turning off my computer). Others need to know what I'm experiencing. By all means, pass it on! [Thumbs Up]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shomeyotoes,

I am sure all the sole mates appreciate reading things like this. For the most part, none of them are what you would call "models," they pose for me and have fun with it. So to hear words like that, I am sure, makes them feel proud of their work.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love to know that someone is enjoying my pictures, as well as all the other girls. it does make us feel good when we get the compliments. sometimes we are a little too critical of ourselves. [Blush]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

one more thing...thats just usually how girls are. we cant help it. [Smile]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

How correct you are. Some girls are superficial, but I don't see why the ones who aren't get so pressed over some of the smallest things at times. No one is perfect and besides, people, I think, on this site want to see the real girls and not the airbrushed faked ones you can get on the big time pro sites.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links