Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Kelsey and Abby's set... (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Kelsey and Abby's set...
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 6 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow patrick...i didnt realize those pictures came out so fun and great looking. i smiled a lot, im not used to it but its a start [Tongue] what does everyone think?

http://www.solesofsilk.com/secure/models/abby_kelsey/morning_tickle/morning_tickle050.jpg

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i really like that picture, it turned out very nice.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i saw the contrib.page at wu's and it looked to be so much fun i wished I could jump in there!! you dont look like someone who hates tickling in those photos Abby, i love the pic with your mischevious looking face right next to kelsey's soles, also the one where you are getting your wrinkly soles tickled by that feather. love the nail polish as well!!

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just want compliment one of the models of that set.

Amazing pics and you've got beautiful feet Abby.

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
thank you thank you!!!! i love you all!!! [Laugh]

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Abby:
wow patrick...i didnt realize those pictures came out so fun and great looking. i smiled a lot, im not used to it but its a start [Tongue] what does everyone think?

I'm drooling....as usual. [Drool]

[Hop] I'M SO GLAD I JOINED THIS SITE!! [Hop]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

we are all extremely glad that you joined this site. [Kiss]

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

You and everyone else....

stop making me blush! [Blush]

--------------------

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

we are going to keep making you blush over and over and over [Wink] [Laugh]

--------------------

Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

You promise? [Fingers Crossed]

--------------------

mrawr
Board Regular
Member # 7823

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mrawr   Email mrawr   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
abby your feet are so nice! i love them so much
Posts: 24 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

mrawr, thank you for the compliment. and sho...i promise [Kiss]

--------------------

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I must say, Kelsey and Abby sure make a great combination! Abby you always look stunning!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

This was one of those great two girl sets! I've shot several of them and I admit, they are a little harder to eye up for a good shot, but these ones just flowed. I think only one was not usable due to blur.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
shomeyotoes, SOS, guitar, adam and mrawr,

Thanks for all the awesome comments on this set. It was a blast to do and probably with two of the most fun loving people I could have photographed. Both love posing. Abby is a veteran and although Kelsey is a rookie, she's getting a lot of great feedback.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links