Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - April 19, 2006

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - April 19, 2006
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

Guess who is back this week? It is none other than Lexi in another must see set done with me for Soles of Silk. This time she's in a latex dress and wearing some black knee high boots. The boots come off and you get to see all of Lexi's curves... above and below the ankle. [Smile]

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
Lexi has never looked better! WOW!

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS Fan,

Not even in the white fishnets, smashing gummy bears?

Not even with muddy feet, posing during a thunderstorm?

I also have two more sets of her in the wings until I get back up north to shoot with her again. I hope to continue the trend of hotness in her sets since you've loved them all.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess I stand corrected. What I meant to say was...Lexi has never looked better, thanks to your photography. All of her sets have left me speechless
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS,

Last two are more casual, but I love the girl next door look showing feet. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links