Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » New Model Danaya WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: New Model Danaya WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
1day
Board Regular
Member # 6700

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 1day     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, you sure know how to pick them. This sister is just my type man, and she has perfectly plump toes. Does she ever post on the forum or have a myspace page. Because I'd really like to know more about this cutie, who doesn't have a problem with showing off her pretty feet. [Smile]
Posts: 10 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
1day,

Danaya has come onto Soles of Silk with a BANG! I had a feeling people would love her, but man, they are friggin' loving her! It isn't hard to see why either, as you are one of those people. I have to get in touch with Danaya again soon. I am trying to get a model interview with her, in which she might leave fans a method of contact. At this moment, I don't know of any and am hoping I can get her to visit the forum when she gets free time.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Danaya sure has some cute feet. What a stunning addition to the site!!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOS,

Danaya was a blast to shoot and we got along so well. I can't wait to do some more shots with her this summer.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick,
Just curious, since many of the models at Soles Of Silk have done a set with food, would Danaya be willing to do such a set? And if so, what foods would she be up for using?

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS,

I'll have to get in touch with Danaya about that. Until then... suggestions?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links