Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - May 10, 2006

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - May 10, 2006
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

It has been a little bit since Chloe and her tender size 8 1/2 feet were last on Soles of Silk. She hasn't been in the forum here much lately either. She's without Web access at home, but promises to stop by when she gets it back. Well, this week's update bring her back in photos at least as she's sitting on campus reading "In Her Shoes" between her classes.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam Carter
Board Regular
Member # 9371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam Carter   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Carter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe, those feet of yours are beautiful.

--------------------
KAC

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe, you sure have awsome feet. The second pic of you is breathtaking! You definatly top my list of favorite foot models!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adam and SOS,

Glad you liked the shots. Chloe is having some issues with getting into the forum at the moment. Hopefully they get fixed soon and she'll be able to see your comments.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, next time you make avatars, could I possibly get one of Chloe?
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS,

Uh... sure! New favorite I see? [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

ChaingangSoldier
Elite Trooper
Member # 14891

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ChaingangSoldier   Author's Homepage   Email ChaingangSoldier   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i have a thing for chloe`s soles, one of my favprites so far

--------------------
"The Champ Is Here"

Posts: 385 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

The Champ,

If you love Chloe's soles, all I have to say is wait until you get a load of the new photos I shot of her the other day. Now just when to preview them... Heehee...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

smellmyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 16360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellmyfeet   Email smellmyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your lovely feet drive me "romantic" chloe!

--------------------
i'm a real foot lover & i want to share my lovely passion... and more!!!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links