Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - July 19, 2006

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - July 19, 2006
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey guys and gals,

A member of the site has been wanting to see a couple of sole mates get barefoot and sink those toes and soles into some nice thick mud. Well, it has happened and Abby and Cheri now present you with their tiny muddy feet!

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i see that we didnt have too many comments on these pics patrick. [Roll Eyes] i know that most of the pics didnt come out well, but i dont think it ended up being one of the good ones. [Cry] i know that it was a member request though...but i dont see them saying anything about this set.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Abby,

The forum has been kind of slow lately. It got much more response in the photos section of Wu's, which is generally always swamping the number of posts that are here for the same shots. You should hop out there and talk to everyone too. And the member loved the set.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links