Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Wu's Feature Set - Kimmie & Kellie: Football Fun

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Wu's Feature Set - Kimmie & Kellie: Football Fun
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just in time for the Super Bowl, Wu posted this feature set of Kimmie and Kellie (the twins) for everyone! Thanks Wu and I hope everyone enjoys it!

Patrick

http://www.wusfeetlinks.com/kimmiekelliefeat.html

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sayonara
Hall Of Famer
Member # 5497

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sayonara   Email sayonara   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LIKE TWINS FOOT MODELS...SO PRETTY, BEAUTIFUL SOLES ,TOES,NICE.....VERY HOT
Posts: 1975 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tadpole in a Jar
The Legend
Member # 4402

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tadpole in a Jar   Email Tadpole in a Jar   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
mouth-watering !!

[ January 25, 2007, 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Tadpole in a Jar ]

Posts: 4024 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetlover2
Hall Of Famer
Member # 4788

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetlover2   Email feetlover2   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Excellent work Patrick. These pics were great!

--------------------
Avatar Pic: My Wife Leigh size 6

Yes I have a fetish for Pretty Female Feet...Don't knock it till you try it!

Posts: 1398 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Skorpius
Hall Of Famer
Member # 10122

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Skorpius   Email Skorpius   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SWEET PICS! GO BEARS!

--------------------
 -

Posts: 1132 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam X
The Legend
Member # 2872

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam X   Email Adam X   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TOUCHDOWN!!! [Big Grin]

--------------------
I don't need no instructions to know how to rock!

Posts: 2809 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Even if they were to have shoes on, those girls are both mouthwatering!!

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dota8877
Board Regular
Member # 19589

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dota8877   Author's Homepage   Email Dota8877   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wish to suck thoes pretty toes...

--------------------
Hello all..........................................

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
6stringslinger001
Member # 19610

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 6stringslinger001   Author's Homepage   Email 6stringslinger001   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn that was a hot set!
Posts: 1 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am so happy everyone liked the twins set. Wu had approached me some time ago about doing another feature after the one with Carmen. I suggested the twins doing one because he never had a double model set, let alone twins. He agreed and then came back to me some time later about the football theme. I'm just glad he picked such a great theme and the girls were so pumped about doing it.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18258 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kloster1900
Board Regular
Member # 19601

Icon 1 posted      Profile for kloster1900   Email kloster1900   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They are great. In which way they come to feet fetish? I think they like it.

good stuff - thank you for it.
kloster

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Kloster,

Both are personal friends and anyone who is my friend knows about my fetish. They've always thought it was fun and would tease me sometimes with foot related stuff. And both love attention, so put the camera in front of them and tell them it is for the foot guys and before you know it, socks and shoes are on the floor and bare soles are in your face.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

rxs25
Board Regular
Member # 13999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rxs25   Email rxs25   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wow kellie is just so gorgeous, she's just amazing in everyway
Posts: 44 | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links