Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Lisa Tyler SoS Contributions

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Lisa Tyler SoS Contributions
solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed a couple Lisa Tyler updates recently in Wu's Contribution section. Is she back, Patrick?
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Footlover,

Yeah, she posed for me a couple of months ago. And to expose my stupidity, the last time I sent Wu pictures for a Lisa Tyler contribution, I accidentally plucked them from the wrong folder and he placed up ones from an older set. Anyhow, those ones with the red fuzzy shoes were from the newest set of her on the site, but there are a couple more waiting in the wings.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
solelover21
Board Regular
Member # 2254

Icon 1 posted      Profile for solelover21     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nice! Thanks for the help.
Posts: 38 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
feetfeet
Board Regular
Member # 2710

Icon 1 posted      Profile for feetfeet   Email feetfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I miss you, dear Lisa!!

Where are you?

--------------------
:: I LOVE Feet, Piedi, Füße, Pies, フィート, Pieds, Pés ::

Posts: 18 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links