Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - August 1, 2007

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - August 1, 2007
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a new month and what better way to kick it off than with Abby kicking off her black high heeled sandals? These shoes were the same shoes Abby wore to her senior prom when I was her date about 10 years ago. Yes, they still fit and they look that good. I am also of the understanding that these shoes have been worn to a few events by some of the other sole mates such as Kimmie. [Smile]

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hey its me!!!

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KC_666
Major Player
Member # 9458

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KC_666   Email KC_666   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has some soft feet. Very pretty. And you got to take her to the prom! Lucky bastard!
Posts: 125 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LikesHippieGirls1971
Major Player
Member # 504

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LikesHippieGirls1971   Author's Homepage   Email LikesHippieGirls1971   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very cute feet Smoothilicious! Any affiliation with Footalicious? Just curious. Rock on!

--------------------
Huge anime' fan! PS2 games. Outdoors. Artsy-Fartsy stuff!

Posts: 160 | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby? [Eek!] is dat really YOU!? [Drool] My Goodness!!!! [Drool]

I think I'm falling in love, ALL over again, with your wrinkles! You definitely look "Smoothilicious" with your hair down. (wait a sec...that didn't come out right!) Well...you knew what I meant. [Roll Eyes] Anyhow....

[Kiss] Welcome Back, Abby! [Kiss]

Did u go anywhere [Confused]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links