Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - February 13, 2008

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - February 13, 2008
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hello everyone,

Everyone knows girls love chocolate for Valentine's Day, but when that girl happens to be Kat Noir, that work takes on a whole new meaning. She's not talking milk chocolate and most certainly not white chocolate. If you're still in the dark, just read what kind of chocolate Kat is in the mood for this Valentine's Day. [Evil Grin]

Patrick

-

-

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A&F_FootDude_05
The King Of Feet
Member # 2999

Icon 1 posted      Profile for A&F_FootDude_05     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I guess that excludes me [Cry]

What'd be hot, Patrick, is to see her crush some Kit Kat Bars...that'd be kinky!

[Cool]

--------------------
If feet are your bottom line, you're gonna get trampled...if women are your bottom line, you're gonna get lovestruck!

~A&F~
Free Image Hosting

Posts: 6117 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Solelvr 20,020
All Pro Poster
Member # 20632

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Solelvr 20,020     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn tell her I have a nice one for her & those sexy feet!!!

--------------------
I thought I was wrong, but I was mistaken.

Posts: 683 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
toewrestling
Elite Trooper
Member # 18881

Icon 1 posted      Profile for toewrestling   Email toewrestling   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
great, thanks patrick,
I don't like much nylon, but the girl is hot and the last pic is good
thanks again

Posts: 307 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
smellmyfeet
Board Regular
Member # 16360

Icon 1 posted      Profile for smellmyfeet   Email smellmyfeet   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
she's incredibly sexy
i wonder if she's more submissive than dominant (or both)...
her eyes & look drives me crazy
for sure her lovely feet deserve the best treatment
& yeah, i do love her t-shirt!!!
thanks for all

--------------------
i'm a real foot lover & i want to share my lovely passion... and more!!!

Posts: 29 | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Smellmyfeet,

Submissive to black men and dominate to white. Not sure how I know that though... [Jerkoff] [Mmm]

Patrick

P.S. I am thinking about asking her to do another shirt like that in another shoot. She had a few variations of that same statement.

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kani C. Eurphete
Hall Of Famer
Member # 2662

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kani C. Eurphete   Author's Homepage   Email Kani C. Eurphete   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whoa!!!! This must be my lucky day!!! [Hop] Let me hop on a plane RIGHT NOW...

Fabulous feet btw, Kat! [Thumbs Up]

Patrick, you've got the greatest job in the World!!!! [Bow Down]

--------------------
"I do believe they think I am some sort of god!" (C-3PO)

Posts: 2474 | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
adomiu666
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Dat is Fantastic
her feet are just so damn hot man
OH GOD

IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links