Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Whatever happened to Delicious?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Whatever happened to Delicious?
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's been a long time since I've seen her amazing feet!

--------------------
Always hypnotized by the power of sexy female feet.

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
She has been a tough cookie to get in touch with. Our last shoot ended up being cancelled last minute and we haven't been able to reschedule anything as of yet.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

Icon 1 posted      Profile for slavetofeet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ah dang...i really want to see her in black polish again...so hot!

--------------------

Posts: 313 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bondo Left
The King Of Feet
Member # 1403

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bondo Left         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I heard through the grapevine that she recently moved out to Cali. I'm glad you at least got some good footage of her while you had the chance. You snapped some smokin' pics of her!

--------------------

Posts: 5329 | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

im out in cali!! hehe.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bondo,

Another model who knew her told me she moved out of state, but I was thinking it was in Virginia for some reason. I might have assumed that. I don't know...

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

I think shes in California...i'd love to photograph her!

--------------------

slavetofeet
Elite Trooper
Member # 3072

anyone have a contact on her? It seems she was at the LA foot night last night!

--------------------

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links