Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - March 10, 2010

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - March 10, 2010
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This week Jordana returns. I'm gonna be flat out honest when I say that her feet drive me nuts. I've always thought they were adorable and the fact that she LOVES having them rubbed, makes her awesome in my book. Before, during, after... It doesn't matter. When I'm shooting, with her I'm also rubbing.

Oh yeah, she has blue toes in this one. LOL...

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
peterjohn
Elite Trooper
Member # 37637

Icon 1 posted      Profile for peterjohn   Email peterjohn   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
please can you post chrystine.the model with long sexy toes

--------------------
peterjohn

Posts: 281 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lol... Way to hijack the thread on Jordana's update. Search Chrystine in the main photos section on the forum and you can find her posts.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Karnell
Loyal Member
Member # 6647

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Karnell   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No kidding! Hijacker!!! Kinda funny.
Posts: 80 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
mjhelice
Board Regular
Member # 37025

Icon 1 posted      Profile for mjhelice   Email mjhelice   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back on topic. Love the soles and the glasses. Blue fits you. Super cute.
Posts: 6 | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
leolovesoles
Board Regular
Member # 38901

Icon 1 posted      Profile for leolovesoles     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Very sexy girl and wonderfull soles!!!!!
Posts: 8 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

I always enjoy taking Jordana's photos. She's got that girl next door look and those feet are just so damn cute.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links