Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Mindee & Messy

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mindee & Messy
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I love that Soles Of Silk revels in Messy Feet and Mindee is one of my favorite sole mates, but I've noticed that she has never done a Messy Feet shoot. Do you have any plans for something like this (preferably food or mud)?
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mindee and I have talked about her having not, as of yet, doing a food set. To be honest, we've talked about it many of times, but just haven't done anything yet. I told her to think of something messy she might want to step in, but we haven't come up with something yet, especially since I try not to repeat what one of my other models has done. That is getting harder to do, but so far so good. Any suggestions?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm glad you asked. Not that I think about it all the time, but here are a few suggestions for the lovely Mindee to consider stepping in (preferably while wearing black pants).

Savory Foods:
Spaghetti w/ marinara
Fettuccine w/ Mushroom Afredo
Lasagna
Chicken Fried Rice
Buffalo Chicken Pizza
Meatloaf w/ ketchup
Southwest-style Chili
Hot Dog Chili
Baked Beans
Cole Slaw
Potato Salad
Jambalaya
Taco Salad
Guacamole
Caesar Salad
Grits w/ Butter and Cheese

Sweet Foods:
Strawberries and Creme Oatmeal
Confetti Cake Batter
Tuxedo Cake
Boston Creme Pie
Turtle Pie
Cherry Pie
Peach Cobbler
Banana Pudding w/ Nilla Wafers
Swiss Cake Rolls
Jelly-Filled Doughnuts

Also a suggestion for a messy non-food shoot would be thick red-orange clay. I hope something in here will do.

Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
oooo00oooo
Hall Of Famer
Member # 31597

Icon 1 posted      Profile for oooo00oooo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
as a HUGE fan of food & feet sets, and Mindee's all time biggest fan. I vote for any if not all of those suggestions. Patrick, make this fans dream cum true...
Posts: 1186 | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MDFootluver
Board Regular
Member # 39450

Icon 1 posted      Profile for MDFootluver   Email MDFootluver   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mmmm...now that sounds delicious!
Posts: 2 | Registered: Jun 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

I'm glad to see some other folks here think like me. Maybe if we vote on it, Patrick will do one. What do you guys think?

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links