Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - December 14, 2011

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - December 14, 2011
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It took Mindee just under 1,300 photos to FINALLY do a messy food set of some sort. It wasn't because she didn't want to, we just were never able to get to do one. Let's be honest, it is a little hard to go sticking your feet in pudding while your kids are out in the yard playing, your neighbor keeps knocking on the door, or you're out in some public location.

Anyhow, Mindee finally got her feet into something messy (not to mention yummy, lol) all over her feet. Banana creampie pudding, vanilla wafers and a tall glass of milk sure did taste good on her feet, I mean, looked good on her feet. [Blush]

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dangerboy450
Loyal Member
Member # 21682

Icon 1 posted      Profile for dangerboy450   Author's Homepage   Email dangerboy450   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
In addition to my other post, thank you so much for doing this set. It's a dream come true! Mindee looks beautiful and her feet look so delicious smothered in banana pudding. I will never get enough of this set. I can't wait for another one. If you need any more ideas, I've still got my list. Thank you again.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Glad you liked it, Danger. I will be sure to pass along your compliments to her. She still, even after all these photos, is so happy to hear how people responded to her pictures.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links