Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - January 4, 2012

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Site Update - January 4, 2012
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jordana is HOT... Plain and simple! This girl has a great body, one heck of a booty, and of course, walks around on a cute pair of soft feet. Add the fact that she flat out knows how to pose, her photos are always awesome.

In the set below, Jordana is wearing a cute little pink and white lingerie set, finished off with a fuzzy pair of sandals. We didn't plan this set at all. The day we shot it, Jordana and I had no script or plans for themes. She pulled out a suitcase full of outfits she had brought with her as she was also posing for a few other photographers while in town. When she showed me this outfit, I was in love.

Also this week, be sure to enter the 2011 Soles of Silk Trivia Contest. Win free membership time. Deadline to enter is Sunday, January 29, 2012.

Patrick

-

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kelfee
Major Player
Member # 37494

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kelfee   Email Kelfee   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I would have to agree with you Patrick.Jordana is another one of my favs on your great site.She has great looking toes and I love the faint flip flop strap tan line in her latest update! Has anybody else noticed that?
Posts: 183 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I noticed it when I was placing the site watermark on all the photos. No one other than you had mentioned it since though. [Smile]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zanella
Board Regular
Member # 8918

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zanella         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is Jordana ticklish?
Posts: 13 | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links