Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Poll: What Should Madison & Lauryn Step In? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Poll: What Should Madison & Lauryn Step In?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Speared,

I will take those into consideration for sure. And speaking of the strawberry pie, did you happen to see Madison's set with her squishing the strawberry shortcake between her playful toes?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18280 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cierra
Board Regular
Member # 3440

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cierra   Author's Homepage   Email Cierra       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
heyy madison & lauryn. i voted for J-E-L-L-O!

--------------------
Be sure to check out my first ever Wu's Feature Set, "Size & Foot Tease!"

-

-

Posts: 35 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen Tip Toes
Feature Foot Model
Member # 3435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen Tip Toes   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i still say gum patrick! [Smile]

--------------------
See me and my tiny size 5 1/2 feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Now, now Carmen. We've discussed this. The gum shoot is yours. When it gets warm out, you can go barefoot and step in all the chewed up sticky gum you want and I'll be right there taking photos. You're silly!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18280 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elzbennet
Feature Foot Model
Member # 1234

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elzbennet   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I voted grapes! Her feet will get all wet with the juice and it would be nice to see the grapes beeing smashed between her toes!
Kisses! [Kiss]

--------------------
Elz

Posts: 937 | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Elzbennet,

I think you will make Lauryn a happy gal! She wants to do grapes so bad. But hey, this is a democracy, so you know how that goes. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

femalesoles
Major Player
Member # 591

Icon 1 posted      Profile for femalesoles         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I chose "Caramel".

Bye.

--------------------
The soles are the sexiest body parts of a woman.

Posts: 188 | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

FemaleSoles,

I think you and Carmen voted for the same. Even though she was talking about the gum up there, I think she clicked caramel.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 1 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lime jello.stick a fork in me.I'm done.

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
neonlight
Loyal Member
Member # 3456

Icon 12 posted      Profile for neonlight   Author's Homepage   Email neonlight   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Carmen Tip Toes:
i still say gum patrick! [Smile]

would that be chewing gum??????????

--------------------
It's good to be open minded, but not so open minded that your brain falls out. Kallis Jr.

Posts: 51 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I also would like to see wine dripping from their feet. Since you guys like squishing grapes. [Smile] [Wink]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Carmen Tip Toes
Feature Foot Model
Member # 3435

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Carmen Tip Toes   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
maybe we could bottle it n sell it with those cookies.. lol

--------------------
See me and my tiny size 5 1/2 feet at Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 28 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Madison
Board Regular
Member # 3370

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Madison   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
carmen,
i love how your mind works girl!!!
madison

--------------------
See me and my size 8 1/2 feet on Soles of Silk (www.solesofsilk.com)

Posts: 25 | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ramsfan
The Legend
Member # 1996

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ramsfan   Email Ramsfan   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That'll work Carmen [Laugh] [Smile]
Posts: 2853 | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Carmen,

Doesn't wine go wth cheese? Will you be offering your toe cheese to supplement the wine then? [Big Grin] Sorry sweetie. You know me... always jokes... always jokes! Please don't [Nut Kick] me. I really do love ya! [Kiss]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links