Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Hello everyone (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Hello everyone
xSweetKissezx
Board Regular
Member # 7937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xSweetKissezx   Email xSweetKissezx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hi Layla. wow your so beautiful all over. you have the prettiest toes ever. [Kiss]
Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
xSweetKissezx, thank you so much. I'm so gald you enjoy them.

xoxo

~Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Aww... Layla has some fans! [Smile] I'm not surprised... but can I be the un-official #1 fan since I was the first one to get to stare at them for extended periods of time? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ben Del Amitri
The King Of Feet
Member # 2724

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ben Del Amitri   Email Ben Del Amitri   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For Layla - Reposted from another Thread:

Hello Layla -

Yes, I do like the photos and you looked great. Your choice of footwear and clothing was perfect for the shoot, your legs and feet were GORGEOUS and your expressions & poses were just right.

There are millions of photos (and photo sets) out there on the internet but this (first) set of yours is about as good as you can get. It's sharp, interesting, fun and CHARMING - and it doesn't hurt that you just happen to have some of the most beautiful FEET on the eastern seaboard.

Respectfully,

Ben

--------------------
Respectfully,

Ben

-
Malory in Signature

Posts: 5772 | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xSweetKissezx
Board Regular
Member # 7937

Icon 1 posted      Profile for xSweetKissezx   Email xSweetKissezx   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
Aww... Layla has some fans! [Smile] I'm not surprised... but can I be the un-official #1 fan since I was the first one to get to stare at them for extended periods of time? [Smile]

- Patrick

That's cheating! [Wink] Photographers don't count otherwise you'll be the unofficial #1 fan of all the sole mates!

Karlie

Posts: 12 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awww, Patrick. I think it is okay the you are the UN-official #1 fan.... but I wonder who gets to be the OFFICIAL #1 fan.

[Kiss]

Layla

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sweetkisses,

That is why I said "un" official. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Layla,

I really don't care because I am way too busy loving your size 7s to notice anyone else. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links