Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Site Update - August 31, 2005 (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Site Update - August 31, 2005
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I dare ya!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

Hope you didn't think I was bluffing because look below. Oh, that's right... You've seen this already, live in person. [Smile]

- Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
THATS HOT!!!!!!!!!
Hey thats okay....I not ashamed! That cake was really good!

--------------------

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

You wouldn't know that from that photo. Are you sure you tasted it too? Do we need to see that proved? [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

patrick,

Im pretty sure I tasted it! But maybe I need a reminder!

-chloe

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Yeah, I needed a reminder myself! [Smile]

- Patrick

-

--------------------
 -

sweetfeetguy
Board Regular
Member # 8543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetfeetguy   Email sweetfeetguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just got to say, Chloe, I think you've got the most gorgeous feet I've seen in a long time. The pics on the site are amazing (in fact they're the reason I joined!)

So, are they as soft as they look? And Patrick, do those lovely soles taste as good when they're not covered in chocolate?

Big fan!

--------------------
sweetfeetguy

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Sweerfeetguy,

thank you so much! They are pretty soft as for the tasting you'll have to wait for patrick on that one!

-chloe

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sweetfeetguy,

Welcome to the Soles of Silk forum. I see you've already got aquainted with our all-star forum girl, Chloe! She does indeed have some smooth soles and tender little toes. Lots of curves on those feet too! Very nice! As for taste, I have indeed tasted them without the chocolate and I liked them better that way. Chocolate was nice, but you start forgetting that you can't eat that much at once and you still want to lick those feet. Your stomach gets so full. That is why I made Chloe eat some too. [Smile]

You two have fun chatting, just behave. Heehee... You know, like her and I did above. [Wink] . Enjoy your stay and come back often.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

You know they tasted good, look at you up there silly! Don't act like I starved you on that night. Funny thing too, I said they tasted good, you said they tasted good and you told me today that Meagan said they looked tasty. So I guess that is settled, huh?

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

guitardrew
Hall Of Famer
Member # 6635

Icon 1 posted      Profile for guitardrew   Email guitardrew   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,
hey sweetie, i am a big fan your soft looking soles, and you are a such a cutie too!! thanks for sharing your sexy feet, self and personality with all of us!
Drew

--------------------
I love beautiful feet. What else is new?

Posts: 1081 | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetfeetguy
Board Regular
Member # 8543

Icon 1 posted      Profile for sweetfeetguy   Email sweetfeetguy   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

You definiately have very suckable toes, as Patrick demonstrates above!!! There's a pic on the site, playground037, with your toes spread... oh wow... One of my favourite shots.

Hope to see more soon!

PS would love to see some video of you too!

--------------------
sweetfeetguy

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sweetfeetguy
Board Regular
Member # 8543

Patrick,

yeah, I can imagine it would be like Death by Chocolate - you just can't stop once you start!

Thanks for the welcome, and keep up the great work!

--------------------
sweetfeetguy

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Sweetfeetguy,

The worst part was that it was Chloe's birthday and I ate more cake than she did. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

That pic is AMAZING!!! You seriously are top two on my list of favorite Soles Of Silk models

That is definatly my birthday wish, for you and i to share cake off your feet!! (Thanks for a sneak peak at the dream)

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links