Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Sole Mates and Patrick does giving a woman a foot massage always send a sexual sign? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sole Mates and Patrick does giving a woman a foot massage always send a sexual sign?
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
talk at work abby!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

This is the closest hint I can give you... [Jerkoff] But that has a hand in it instead of a foot. [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
oh...that... [Big Grin] i forgot about that. and i cant always talk at work i get you guys in trouble.

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

You forgot. Uh huh!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no i meant that i forgot that i had that conversation. not how to do that. so there, dont pick on me... [Cry]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Michael P
BANNED
Member # 1922

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Michael P   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cutie chloe:
Okay...The first time me and patrick hung out I was unsure about it, but I have to say, it so doesnt mean it needs to lead to sex! Me and pat hang out all the time and mostly in groups. I have never felt uncomfortable or that it needed to lead to anything else. We have hung out just the two of us, but I still didnt really think about it. It was just foot pampering. Sex never even crossed my mind. I know that pat likes feet, but as long as you dont make it sexual it wont be. We joke on the computer all the time, but nothing has ever happen beyond "whatevering".
"Whatevering" could mean:
• Licking
• Smelling
• Nibbling
• Sucking
• Tickling
Right patrick! J/K
-chloe
Hope that helped!

foot worship isn't sexual?

--------------------
quote:
----------------------------------
posted by Andy - Laa:
my posts in this thread are not as good as Michael P's

Posts: 3024 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Mighty Mike,

Sexual does not mean intercourse. That was what the original question way back when asked. And yes, foot worship, along with many other things can be deemed sexual or erotic or kinky or whatever else you want to call it. But it doesn't mean the girl's ovaries are going to be attacked by the millions of troops if you get my drift. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

Maybe you did forget how to do it. Perhaps you are in need of proving you haven't. Heehee...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
PATRICK....your a bad boy!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Sorry darling. But how do you expect someone to give you advice that might be rusty on the subject. [Smile] I mean, you could actually be taught by her on the spot... heehee... [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

you all are so bad...nasty nasty. [Big Grin] and i bet if i did it again it would be like i do it all the time.

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

[Thumbs Up] Uh huh...

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Patrick, you little devil [Evil Grin]
So, you have had some graphic fun with Abby's feet? [Big Grin]
She does have very nice soft wrinkly looking soles!!
Chloe has cute fleshy looking soft feet also.
Like your site! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

ILike,

Welcome to the forum. I'll spare you having to go back through old posts and just tell you that Abby and I dated early in my college years (I'm 26 now) and is the main reason why I am so comfortable with my fetish. She really enjoyed it and was my first ever model — even appearing in the Home Photos section of Leg Show years ago. [Smile]

As for Chloe's feet, they are indeed fleshy and oh so curvy. They've spent lots of time in my hands when all of us have hung out. [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
ILike,

Welcome to the forum. I'll spare you having to go back through old posts and just tell you that Abby and I dated early in my college years (I'm 26 now) and is the main reason why I am so comfortable with my fetish. She really enjoyed it and was my first ever model — even appearing in the Home Photos section of Leg Show years ago. [Smile]

As for Chloe's feet, they are indeed fleshy and oh so curvy. They've spent lots of time in my hands when all of us have hung out. [Wink]

- Patrick

Well, that does make much more sense!! I thought that maybe you were being a rascal, but I am glad to know that the two of you dated and that she was comfortable with the fetish!!

Yeah, there is no other feeling like having a baby soft feminine foot in your hands......it is so erotic!!

Keep up the great work!! [Thumbs Up]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links