Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » This place has some very gorgeous girls! (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: This place has some very gorgeous girls!
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I post here! [Wink]
Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
im glad you do...i was starting to feel lonely [Wink]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Icon 1 posted      Profile for LaylaMercedes   Author's Homepage   Email LaylaMercedes   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I'd be more then happy to keep you company.

[Cheers]

Posts: 213 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ABBY! I try to post as much as I can girl!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
well, layla, you, and i can all be the only girls in here. these other girls need to start making some time for their fans...patrick you better start getting on them. get them technologically up to date so they can join us in here... [Eek!] [Laugh]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Foot Fetish Artist
Hall Of Famer
Member # 1899

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Foot Fetish Artist   Author's Homepage   Email Foot Fetish Artist   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like Abby's attitude! LOL

--------------------
FootFetishArtist.com

Posts: 1779 | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
LaylaMercedes
Major Player
Member # 7797

Yea! Right on!

xoxo

Layla

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yeah Patrick, try to get more of the girls in here. Work some of that magic that you do
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh boy,

I will see what I can do. I never pressure any of you to post, so I am glad to see you all do it on your own. It is very nice of you and I know all the members/fans enjoy it.

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

sorry, the attitude comes out even in my posts. but thats me, i cant help it. its just that barely none of all those girls in SOS come in here to see whats going on and what people think of them and see who their fans are. thats all and i always end up saying exactly what i think. well i censor it a little bit sometimes [Big Grin] .

--------------------

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

i still love all the girls though, most of them know how i am [Mad] [Smile]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

It isn't that they don't love doing it and hearing about it, it is just they are not computer savy or patient enough to tend to something like this. All the girls on the site that we work with are always asking about what people thought and I always tell them. They always want to know when their next shoot is going to be and just like you, have ideas that they want to do. Just face it, the ones like you and the others who post here regularly are just special. [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18268 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links