Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Kelsey and Abby's set... (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Kelsey and Abby's set...
wrinklah
Board Regular
Member # 8084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinklah         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
wow patrick...i didnt realize those pictures came out so fun and great looking. i smiled a lot, im not used to it but its a start what does everyone think?
I'll let you know when I come to.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrinklah,

Cute little set wasn't it? [Smile] Did you see the clips of them getting tickled too?

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
wrinklah
Board Regular
Member # 8084

Icon 1 posted      Profile for wrinklah         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sure did! Abby's adorable. Kelsey ain't mince meat either.
Posts: 5 | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
wrinklah,

People have loved Abby since way back when, when I used to run another site with foot photos on it. And Kelsey sure has been popular since her recent addition as well.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18266 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
footboy1
The Legend
Member # 4549

Icon 1 posted      Profile for footboy1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well,

I never post down here but may I say that this set has made me post my very first reply on this SOS board.

Patrick, great job as always, sir (As I said in my thread on the regular pictures board!)

Abby, you are so stunning... and I love that ("I know something you don't") look on your face in this set. Hope to see another contribution from you soon!

-footboy1

--------------------
Foot fetish is a thirst that can never be quenched.

Posts: 3101 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

footboy1,

Thanks for stopping in. You are always welcome, as are others, to come down here and mingle.

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i love the compliments...love em love em. they make me feel great...keep em coming boys!

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Adam Carter
Board Regular
Member # 9371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam Carter   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Carter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby you got some nice feet

--------------------
KAC

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Adam,

Nothing wrong with the straight and to the point approach. I second that Abby, you have some nice feet!

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
..i have nice feet [Tongue] . more like beautiful feet!!!

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

I [Jerkoff] to that! [Wink]

Patrick

--------------------
 -

Adam Carter
Board Regular
Member # 9371

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Adam Carter   Author's Homepage   Email Adam Carter   Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby you do have a point, You don't have nice feet. You have SEXY feet

--------------------
KAC

Posts: 8 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

well thank you...im glad someone corrected all these people. [Laugh]

--------------------

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby, There is no question that you have the sexiest soles on the net!! If there was ever a wrinkle contest, you would win hands down. Other girls shouldnt even bother entering.
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

you damn right i would baby!!! [Cool] [Tongue]

--------------------

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links