Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Sole Mates and Patrick does giving a woman a foot massage always send a sexual sign? (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sole Mates and Patrick does giving a woman a foot massage always send a sexual sign?
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ILike,

Thanks my friend and I hope you stay here a while and chat with me and the sole mates. Nice to see people enjoying our little section here. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ilikesoftpeds,

yeah...i make sure patrick keeps this stuff up for a long time. and i also make sure that i am always included. we're not together or ever will be again [Laugh] , but he sure is stuck with showing off my smoothilicious feet forever!!! [Laugh]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

I'm too high mantainence for you. Heehee... j/k!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Haha [Laugh] ....you two are funny!
I enjoy coming here to chat with like minded people. There is a sense of community here.
Abby, your feet are soooooo soft and wrinkly looking [Kiss] [Big Grin]
Patrick, it is my pleasure chatting with you guys!! [Wink]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is how we are almost all the time... [Laugh]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

ILikeSoftPeds,

Well you're always welcome here, just don't go tickling Abby's feet or she'll get mad. Heehee... She's ultra sensitive on those soles man! [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way Abby....I CANNOT wait to see your update on Wednesday! Your soles dirty...mmmmmm

Plus, its been way too long since we have seen new material from you

Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Icon 1 posted      Profile for ilikesoftpeds     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Patrick:
ILikeSoftPeds,

Well you're always welcome here, just don't go tickling Abby's feet or she'll get mad. Heehee... She's ultra sensitive on those soles man! [Wink]

- Patrick

Haha [Laugh]
If I tickled her feet and she got mad, she might smack my face with her feet. Abby would also press her soft feet against my face and make me smell them, wich I wouldn't mind.

Patrick, did Abby's feet ever get a little ripe or tangy?? I bet if they did, you pressed your face against them....I would!!

I think it is cute when girls do that. [Big Grin]

Posts: 642 | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

ILikeSoftPeds,

I'll leave the answers of those questions to Abby. Heehee... Go ahead Abby, all yours!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ilikesoftpeds,

Thanks! And yes this feet of mine have spent alot of time in Patricks hands...I happen to like them there! [Wink]

-chloe

[ October 16, 2005, 10:56 PM: Message edited by: cutie chloe ]

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

quote:
Originally posted by cutie chloe:
ilikesoftpeds,

Thanks! And yes this feet of mine have spent alot of time in Patricks hands...I happen to like them there! [Wink]

-chloe

Hey cutie chloe!
Your cute feet look soooo soft and fleshy!!
I think Patrick is a sole man like myself! I bet your feet are even softer than they look in the pictures [Big Grin]

Thank you cutie chloe for sharing your sexy soft peds to the foot world! [Kiss]

Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

ilikesoftpeds,

my feet very rarely get smelly. this one time though, i wore these black sketcher boots ive had for a long time and my feet got really sweaty all day out in them, so that was one of the very few times my feet actually had a strong smell to them. patrick, do you remember that? and that day when we went to ocean city for the day and i was out in the sun in sneakers all day. they were nice and stinky then too [Drool] . this was quite a few years ago, and guess what guys...i still have those old sketcher boots [Evil Grin]

--------------------

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Those words are music to my ears! At least I know I excel in something! [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Abby,

You KNOW I remember those times. How could I forget them? If I'm not mistaken you also had two pairs of socks on the day you wore those boots. I am right? Anything to make them smell for me. Heehee... And the time we went to Ocean City... I'd comment, but it is too hard to type one handed! [Jerkoff]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

ilikesoftpeds
All Pro Poster
Member # 9269

Hahaha [Laugh] [Laugh]
Abby and Patrick.....you two are cracking me up again!

Abby, it seems you made Patrick [Jerkoff] again with those good 'ole memories!

Of course, many foot-girls make us foot-guys [Jerkoff] ......it is so cute!

Abby, I hope you don't mind me asking this, but how does it feel that there are many guys getting off on your pics?

I hope you don't mind me asking Abby about this, Patrick.
[Big Grin]
You can comment also if you want to.
[Big Grin]

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links