Forum
Foot Fetish Forum Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Foot Fetish Forum » BHE Sites » Soles of Silk » Sole Mates and Patrick does giving a woman a foot massage always send a sexual sign? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: Sole Mates and Patrick does giving a woman a foot massage always send a sexual sign?
Smoothilicious
Smoothilicious
Member # 4945

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Smoothilicious   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ilike, i love knowing that someone is getting off on my stuff. it is so cool to me. i dont mind at all what goes on when you look at my pics. [Thumbs Up] and patrick, if i remember right, i wore the same 2 pairs of socks for 2 days so that they would smell [Laugh]

--------------------
To see more of my super-soft, wrinkled soles visit Soles of Silk at www.solesofsilk.com

Posts: 248 | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Abby,

Yes, you are correct with what you did with the socks. I never forgot that moment, or the one after Ocean City in the Arby's parking lot on the way home. [Smile]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AWW Pat, you know I love ya. And I think you know very well that I love when my feet are in your hands!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Patrick   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chloe,

Hey darling, welcome back. Well, I've been gone from here for a few days too, as evident by Abby's post in another thread. Hope to be seeing you here regularly when you can. And by the way, did you check out the coming soon photos for next week's update? [Wink]

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Posts: 18260 | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cutie chloe
Elite Trooper
Member # 7645

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cutie chloe   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why yes I did!

--------------------
To see more of me and my size 8 1/2 feet, visit Soles of Silk!

Posts: 251 | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
SOS_Fan
All Pro Poster
Member # 1608

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SOS_Fan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Personally, I am VERY excited about this weeks update!
Posts: 583 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

Chloe,

Nice! Your photos have been popular over in the photo post section of Wu's Feetlinks. Like there was ever any doubt? That set was killer!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

Patrick
Administrator
Member # 1169

SOS Fan,

Hey bro! Welcome back! I am glad you're excited about this set. I know how much you adore Chloe and her feet. Can't say I blame you either!

- Patrick

--------------------
 -

This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  New Poll  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Wu's Feet Links